The Blacklist

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
don't read this if you haven't watched the show.
Reddington is actually Keens Mother, Keen gets shot and dies before learning that fact though so season 9 should be awesome. Just Red off the chain telling stories and killing people
did you mean mother or father? cuz idk if that was mis typed in sjw world

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
did you mean mother or father? cuz idk if that was mis typed in sjw world
I typed it right, though season 5 or so the thought was Reddington is Keens dad but the proved it not to be true. Katarina aka Keens mom "manufactured" Reddington as a way to get the real Reddingtons money, once she had that she became Reddington.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I need to catch up. Last I remember watching was the animated final. What season was that so I know where to pick back up?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Jesus,. why can't networks let dead shows stay dead?
spongebob squarepants interview GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Give me the cliff notes, I stopped watching about season 7 or 8
we learn nothing about who he really was(they do hint again about him actually being a woman) and he dies by being trampled by a bull after a bullshit season of shitty politics.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not a fan of the ending either, but it did give "the Character" closure. Didn't do shit for us viewers, but that was a legit directorial choice.

He knew he was dying, they were pussyfooting around it all season and many times the last ?2? before that. Shortness of breath, coughing up blood, resistant to known cures. This screams resistant Tuberculosis to un-medically informed me.

They fucking hammered on the bullfighter analogy for 2 episodes. When Danger is all you know, you'll pick knowingly fatal danger over safe...safety.

IDK; a "viewer resolution" version of the ending might be for him to keep pushing his luck with slimmer and slimmer escapes until a clearly random vector makes one fail, the FBI catches him, but before they can even get him back to the main base, he expires in his sleep in the back of the car after some whity blahblahblah. People rooting for the FBI get a win, People rooting for him get to see him go peacefully. I don't care how much you want the characters arc to... arc, knowing an old man gets gored and trampled and otherwise fucked up by a bull is just a slap in the face of anyone who isn't hatewatching.