The Blacklist

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Know a few people (all of them women) who say this is a phenomenal tv show, one of the best they have ever seen. Is this show actually "good" or is it one of the, "Watch with your girlfriend or wife/prison break" type shit?

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Know a few people (all of them women) who say this is a phenomenal tv show, one of the best they have ever seen. Is this show actually "good" or is it one of the, "Watch with your girlfriend or wife/prison break" type shit?
Did they also think "The Following" was awesome?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The women likely are fawning over the female lead who is generally mediocre while the rest of the cast, especially James Spader, steal the show. Reddington is a great anti-villain who gets the government to do his dirty work while he plots, kidnaps, and murders on the side.

Devlin

Golden Squire
or is it one of the, "Watch with your girlfriend or wife/prison break" type shit?
It's pretty much what the description should be on imdb. In reverse though as Prison Break started well and went ridiculous as time went on this is actually improving.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Betting it is. Probably collusion between the doctor and that woman with the man's name i can never remember. Doc gave her some drug (that probably only exists in movies and TV) to make her look dead to get away from red.

At least I assume it's to get away from red. No way they can keep them apart for long but I can't think of any other reason to fake her death.

On another note, the misdirections are being used too much. Both times they did it in these last episodes I saw it coming from a mile away

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't realize Tom was getting a spin-off.

Megan Boone Leaving : Liz Dies in Season 3? | TVLine

Since it doesn't make sense for him to do his own thing if Liz is still alive, I'm guessing they're going to see how the numbers play out.

If it flops, Lizzie comes back to life in a season and they focus on just the Black List. If it's successful, who the fuck knows ... probably Lizzie stays dead or if both shows are stable and still around in the distant future, they bring her back in some fucked up way.

But with the new show and her RL pregnancy, don't think we'll be seeing her any time soon.

Vulg

Though it was pretty easy to telegraph what was happening at the beach house, I thought tonight's episode was one of the best in the series. I suppose any episode that features Spader so prominently is going to have its advantages.

I thought it was particularly cool how the redheaded woman could have been either Liz or her mother, with the story working in either case

Malkav

French Madman
Uuuuugh.

Too bad it was all a fake out and she is still alive. That plus stupid end of season cliffhanger.

Vulg

Uuuuugh.

Too bad it was all a fake out and she is still alive. That plus stupid end of season cliffhanger.
I still enjoyed the finale.

Spader remains one of the very few people worth watching on network television. He just elevates the scenes he's in.

Aram and Tom are alright. The rest can eat a bag of dicks.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I didn't care enough to call it, but my wife called not only the surprise, but also who orchestrated it....

Still enjoyed it, and it sets up for next season. Although the fact that they'd change up to more lighthearted dialogue and "heist film" music when Tom was doing his thing to match tone apparently for his new show was annoying.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
/necro

If anyone still watches this, Season 7 just dropped on Netflix and its been renewed for an 8th. It's not the greatest, but I still enjoy it for some Reddington shenanigans.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still watch the show. Reddington is pretty much the only reason to watch it. I am surprised it went for a season 8 as the main story really feels drawn out at this point. I am pretty sure that the show does not have much left and perhaps season 8 is the season where everything comes together. I presume number 1 on the list is Reddington himself.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
12320-bgbQCW4fE9b6wSOSC6Fb4FfVzsW.jpg

Title: The Blacklist

Genre: Drama, Crime, Mystery

Creator: Jon Bokenkamp

Cast: James Spader, Megan Boone, Harry Lennix, Diego Klattenhoff, Hisham Tawfiq, Amir Arison

First aired: 2013-09-23

Overview: Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's most wanted fugitives, surrenders in person at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. He claims that he and the FBI have the same interests: bringing down dangerous criminals and terrorists. In the last two decades, he's made a list of criminals and terrorists that matter the most but the FBI cannot find because it does not know they exist. Reddington calls this "The Blacklist". Reddington will co-operate, but insists that he will speak only to Elizabeth Keen, a rookie FBI profiler.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Finished season 8, season 9 about to start. Honestly you can just watch last two episodes of season 8 and get caught up on the big mystery.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
I strangely made it all the way through the animated portion, and then bailed part of the way into season 8 when Keen just became too annoying. I was watching with my wife who also had enough of her. I just hate how everything and everyone revolve around her and she totally encourages that, and makes stupid decisions constantly.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I strangely made it all the way through the animated portion, and then bailed part of the way into season 8 when Keen just became too annoying. I was watching with my wife who also had enough of her. I just hate how everything and everyone revolve around her and she totally encourages that, and makes stupid decisions constantly.
I recommend watching the last 2 episodes then.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Finished season 8, season 9 about to start. Honestly you can just watch last two episodes of season 8 and get caught up on the big mystery.
can you please just spoiler what the "big mystery" is, i think i stopped around the time the fake husband was gonna get his own show

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can’t believe this show is still going. I think I checked out after season 2 or 3 and then never heard about it again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
can you please just spoiler what the "big mystery" is, i think i stopped around the time the fake husband was gonna get his own show
don't read this if you haven't watched the show.
Reddington is actually Keens Mother, Keen gets shot and dies before learning that fact though so season 9 should be awesome. Just Red off the chain telling stories and killing people