The Blacklist

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think it's to obvious that he's her dad. They are pounding it home way to much that he is that I think they will come out of left field with either a brilliant or an absolutely retarded reason for why he's not. There wont be an in-between.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well they explained why.
No, they didn't. They warble garbled why. But even at that, I sure didn't see any reason 1 person couldn't handle both of those demanding tasks, seeing as how they had time to sit down and relax between alarms.

I think it's to obvious that he's her dad. They are pounding it home way to much that he is that I think they will come out of left field with either a brilliant or an absolutely retarded reason for why he's not. There wont be an in-between.
As obvious as they are trying to make it, I am starting to think he's not her dad. At this point, I'm not even sure if the writers know, or if they do know when they found out and how many times it's changed.

velk

Trakanon Raider
No, they didn't. They warble garbled why. But even at that, I sure didn't see any reason 1 person couldn't handle both of those demanding tasks, seeing as how they had time to sit down and relax between alarms.
Uh, the technician said one person had to stay and do it, then said he wasn't going to do it and pissed off. Neither Keene nor Red would leave the other to do it alone.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Uh, the technician said one person had to stay and do it, then said he wasn't going to do it and pissed off. Neither Keene nor Red would leave the other to do it alone.
Correct they said it had to be done manually or else the automatic system would shut down things on it's own to the opposite results they wanted.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yea it was basically a co-op game when the guy fucked off cuz he said the room would blow up in like 10s.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
These previous 2 eps have sucked btw, writers are so horribad they go back

Lizzy "i hate you RED, i hate you, i hate"
Red "le sigh", "lemme go do some shit"
Lizzy "i need you RED, i need you!"
Red "i'm in some shit right now Lizzy, here's a superfluous monologue!"

that's eps 11 and 12 btw, go spend it shoveling snow. (i have a groundskeeper so i got time, don't worry i give him coffee everytime i see him)

Raes

Vyemm Raider
These previous 2 eps have sucked btw, writers are so horribad they go back

Lizzy "i hate you RED, i hate you, i hate"
Red "le sigh", "lemme go do some shit"
Lizzy "i need you RED, i need you!"
Red "i'm in some shit right now Lizzy, here's a superfluous monologue!"

that's eps 11 and 12 btw, go spend it shoveling snow. (i have a groundskeeper so i got time, don't worry i give him coffee everytime i see him)
Red's last monologue was cut off by that dumb bitch. And I really wanted to hear the story about that housekeeper. What was her name? Pootu?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Said it before but I'm 100% certain the writers haven't even decided on what really went down in that house fire.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Said it before but I'm 100% certain the writers haven't even decided on what really went down in that house fire.
They probably knew when they started but then they decided to try and be smart and throw a few twist here and there, and their initial idea no longer applies, and they are trying to figure out what to do now.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It's just not a show where you try to guess at anything. It'll just wind up contradicting itself over and over.

But christ, Reddington is awesome. I wish I could have elaborate anecdotes/veiled threats to pull out of my ass for every conceivable situation.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wish I could have elaborate anecdotes/veiled threats to pull out of my ass for every conceivable situation.
Haha I think the same thing.

If he turns out to be her father and he legitimately cares about her the show will get to a new level of unbelievability. If he loved her he would've never approached her and let her be a boring FBI profiler and fill in Sweet's position on Bones. Instead he's like, "Hey, every week I'm going to send you after the nastiest people in the criminal world. Good luck!"

If they don't wrap up the storyline between Liz and Red by the end of the season I think it'll hurt them. Dragging it on doesn't add anything to the show, and the show is more enjoyable when she's not personally mad at him, but is mad at him for using the FBI.

Goatface

i don't recall the exact line, but pretty sure they said something like, "we looked into every detail to the connection between liz and red"
that would have been a huge detail to miss, even for the most inapt top fbi taskforce ever.

the move to Thursday looks to have been very bad idea, looks like they have lost more than 25% of their audience

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm still wondering what was the impetus for the time slot change.... And desperately hoping this week gets the show back on track.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'm still wondering what was the impetus for the time slot change.... And desperately hoping this week gets the show back on track.
Greenblatt explained that The Blacklist would only have delivered eight or nine new episodes this fall regardless, due to the show's "enormous" production demands. By moving last season's No. 1 new series to a new night, Greenblatt hopes to "change the game" for NBC on Thursdays.

Goatface

looked more into the numbers, looked like the change just made one of the top time shifted shows, gaining 50 to near 70% over 7 days.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Worst FBI agent of all time. How many times has this bitch been knocked the fuck out and captured? Wish these writers would learn that you can have a really good intelligent bad guy without making everyone around him a fucking doofus.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So this season of this, in my opinion, has been fantastic. Honestly, the episode where Liz is vindicated could have been a series final it was so good and wrapped up a lot of things.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Dembe's response to campfire songs was priceless...... And yes, so far I have really liked this season.