The Book of Boba Fett

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1654032189317.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Godfather is paternal because he’s an actual family man. He’s also a full member of his community and neighborhood. These aspects factored into the code of ethics behind mob activity. Boba Fett is a mercenary and more assassin-like. Favreau should have known that tying Boba Fett to paternalistic cartels was the absolute wrong model for the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Godfather is paternal because he’s an actual family man. He’s also a full member of his community and neighborhood. These aspects factored into the code of ethics behind mob activity. Boba Fett is a mercenary and more assassin-like. Favreau should have known that tying Boba Fett to paternalistic cartels was the absolute wrong model for the show.
Corleone also earned his respect in the neighborhood. Boba just shows up out of the blue, kills that snakeyhead guy and expects everyone to suck his dick. then later he destroys half the city to stop the spice trade when everyone is profiting from it. gee, thanks asshole, now we have no income and the merchants have nowhere to sell or live. Favreau fucked himself up. also thanks for putting the Skittles gang in charge of security.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Corleone also earned his respect in the neighborhood. Boba just shows up out of the blue, kills that snakeyhead guy and expects everyone to suck his dick. then later he destroys half the city to stop the spice trade when everyone is profiting from it. gee, thanks asshole, now we have no income and the merchants have nowhere to sell or live. Favreau fucked himself up. also thanks for putting the Skittles gang in charge of security.

Could be time to sell Favreau stocks. This is a pretty big gaff.

His explained understanding of Boba Fett leaves a lot to be desired.

The Godfather comparisons just pushed it over the edge. Even if you take that out-- this mea culpa didn't really salvage the F&F reputation to Mandalorian levels.

If Season 3 hits, I guess they can get a pass. I'm still shorting their stock in the meantime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Still don't forget the Mando episode of Boba Fett was better than the rest of the series. I think it was just a case of "we don't know what to do with this character" with Boba

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Still don't forget the Mando episode of Boba Fett was better than the rest of the series. I think it was just a case of "we don't know what to do with this character" with Boba

which mando episode? there were two.

"yes"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Was it only 2? Some reason I thought 3
book of fett was 7eps, the first 4 were of fat fett eating water shit, 5,6 were mando getting the shirt made and thrown out, getting his new ship and flying to meet grogu then helping prepare for the assault. eps7 was basically everyone terribad fighting if you want to say mando was part of eps 7, then yea he had 3 eps appearances.

i mean you can basically skip eps 1-4 and watch 5,6,7 for mando season2.5, some ppl still haven't watched this

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
book of fett was 7eps, the first 4 were of fat fett eating water shit, 5,6 were mando getting the shirt made and thrown out, getting his new ship and flying to meet grogu then helping prepare for the assault. eps7 was basically everyone terribad fighting if you want to say mando was part of eps 7, then yea he had 3 eps appearances.

i mean you can basically skip eps 1-4 and watch 5,6,7 for mando season2.5, some ppl still haven't watched this
I only watched 5-7 just from this forum and friends. I wasn't happy with ep 7 and Cad Bane fight

Cybsled

They left the door open for Cad Bane to return if they want. Them doing a slow zoom on the blinking light on his outfit with the beep sound was 100% intentional.

spronk

FPS noob
show premiered a year ago, i assume its dead going forward. not really any story to tell anyways

BTS shot

kinda funny how the legs are fake in that shot, i assume the Hamill stuff was just used for the body double to model his eye/hand movement and they didn't actually use any of those shots.

Also didn't know the Auralnauts guy put out a spoof featuring Boba

• 1Solidarity