Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
F434E120-4619-426E-B89F-92F581C1AC1B.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Genuinely curious how Stagecraft's Volume can handle cityscapes like Coruscant. The whole ringworld sequence this season and all the interior scenes in the Bill Burr episode in Mando were shot in the volume. A lot of the Razorcrest's exterior shots were with the Volume too.

If we're lucky they will put out a "Making Of" for the season like they did with The Mandalorian.

The university where I work bought one for the students this year. Don't think it's installed yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Someone tell me if this is worth....finding?
The first four episodes are meh, Boba is fat and Robert Rodriguez indulged his worst, campiest, hack self.

But if you liked Mandalorian and plan on following Filoni/Favreau's Star Wars stuff, then you'll have to watch it eventually.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Someone tell me if this is worth....finding?
after watching this garbage release the same time as peacemaker, it's pretty difficult to recommend, at least peacemaker came out a day later so it washes away the fett stink

spronk

FPS noob
just watch episodes 5-7 before you watch Mandalorian season 3 later this year. really nothing important in 1-4. While you are grinding XP in Elden Ring or Lost Ark or something you can keep 1-4 on the background i guess

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They would be quite old at this point, probably around 65-70 years of regular aging. They had accelerated aging like all the clones except Boba and Omega. Don't think they would make much of an impact haha.

Bad batch would be the same actual age as boba. He's already getting old, but yeah add in the accelerated aging, and if they're still alive, they're heavily medicated in the old clones home by now.

Unless they continue that story line from legends where they were trying to fix the accelerated aging.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Looking fresh and pimp the very next episode. Was it explained how he upgraded in a previous / latter episode or am I just being a nitpicky biotch? Difference is night and day, c'mon~

By upgrading, do you mean cleaning? They showed him cleaning it.

oh we'll introduce him in some non-canon christmas special cartoon.

The star wars Life Day special is still canon. Now, the animation contained therein might not be 100% since it was a story being told for kids. But they still use those names for chewie's wife and kid and Life Day has been mentioned in the new books somewhere. Also, Boba has alluded to riding that dinosaur.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His commentary about the rainbow warriors was pretty spot on.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
His commentary about the rainbow warriors was pretty spot on.
The Skittles Gang was definitely a big part of why this show sucked when it wasnt a Mando episode, but if you edit them out, the show was still boring and disjointed. that video didnt even cover the million times Boba walked into town. i fucking get it, he doesnt want to be carried there, but even Jawas can fucking carpool. and when he rode on a bantha, he was still slow as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The Skittles Gang was definitely a big part of why this show sucked when it wasnt a Mando episode, but if you edit them out, the show was still boring and disjointed. that video didnt even cover the million times Boba walked into town. i fucking get it, he doesnt want to be carried there, but even Jawas can fucking carpool. and when he rode on a bantha, he was still slow as fuck.
how does team diversity live and his two life pledge pigs get sparta'd

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not horrible. Agree with most of the above:

- uneven directing
- first 4 episodes passable
- Power Rangers crew cringe AF
- Mando shows up episode 5 it's way better
- mechanic lady way overstays welcome
- Cad Bane is awesome
- need more of Gladiator Wookie

Worth watching for sure for last two episodes.

A bunch of cool visual homages to:

- Conan
- Terminator
- King Kong

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user