The Book of Boba Fett

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I see one of those little ships (like the new mando-pimpmobile) and my thought goes to 'where does he shit in the middle of space?' . And there, mission accomplished: I just made you think of it too!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I see one of those little ships (like the new mando-pimpmobile) and my thought goes to 'where does he shit in the middle of space?' . And there, mission accomplished: I just made you think of it too!
he shits in the same place Luke did on the xwing trip to Degoba. there is probably a little compartment under the seat you drop turds into and it gets flushed into space. i bet you had to crap when writing your post.

Burns

Regarding the spear, I'm just trying to figure out how that big ass spear was melted down and all he got back was a little ball wrapped in a cloth bag (Emily Swallow pocketing some Beskar in that scene).

I vaguely remember that Mando donated a large portion of the Beskar he received to the group, in season 1?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
then she probably melted the rest down into a slightly shorter spear

"just in case, fuck that guy"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Armorer only used the head of the spear and i presume Mando let them keep the rest.
Yep. A beskar onesie of that size doesn't use much metal.

r.png

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can they call it a Boba Fett episode if he wasn't in it?

I mean, I mostly enjoyed it aside from crackwhore mechanic lady but this felt more like a crossover episode that should have been part of the Mando series.

Also, as nice as the ship is, he's not exactly going to be storing bounties in it like he did with the Razor Crest.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
so something i thought about and i dont remember if Ryan Arey said anything about it, but the bubble where the R2 unit should be is suspiciously Grogu sized

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I mean, I mostly enjoyed it aside from crackwhore mechanic lady but this felt more like a crossover episode that should have been part of the Mando series.

Also, as nice as the ship is, he's not exactly going to be storing bounties in it like he did with the Razor Crest.
wouldnt surprise me if that was the original premiere episode of The Mandolorian S3, but because the Boba show is boring as fuck, they adapted the ending to be connected to Boba. i really hope thats not the case because they sacrificed an excellent season opener to boost this twaddle.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
wouldnt surprise me if that was the original premiere episode of The Mandolorian S3, but because the Boba show is boring as fuck, they adapted the ending to be connected to Boba. i really hope thats not the case because they sacrificed an excellent season opener to boost this twaddle.
That is exactly what I thought they did.

• 6Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That is exactly what I thought they did.
i also think they kinda screwed the first episode of the Mando s3 up. now they have to make a new season 3 opener which may be rushed or poorly executed, or it starts off from the second episode and we get one less Mando next year. BTW i dont expect to see Mando again until the finale of Boba and it ill be a quick scene because it was a reshoot and he isnt supposed to be there. I'm probably wrong but we will see.

this is going to be interesting on Mando rewatches. you watch season 1 and 2 and then you have to dig up Boba S1 Ep5 for Mando S3 Ep 1 in order to watch the rest of the season.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Regarding the spear, Im just trying to figure out how that big ass spear was melted down and all he got back was a little ball wrapped in a cloth bag. (Emily Swallow pocketing some Beskar in that scene.) I swear if its a god damn replica of the ships gear knob and Grogu ends up using it as a weapon with force powers Ill be a bit amused and annoyed at the same time. Swinging that shit around like Magneto when he was breaking out of his prison.

Also, didnt know that about the Saber drawing from emotion. Moff being able to wield it like its a regular light saber is interesting in this regard and for some reason I think they did talk about this in the last Mandalorian season. But this argument also lends credence to my theory with Paz earlier. Him being weak minded since he struggled to wield the blade far more than Mando did could be another clue. Fuck I hope Im wrong.
They very obviously were crafting the beskar into rings. I think we're gonna end up with a frodo mithril chainmail because mando wanted it to be light because of grogu's size. Maybe working something that delicate with beskar is like artifact level work. Mando would obviously not care about donating the rest.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
so something i thought about and i dont remember if Ryan Arey said anything about it, but the bubble where the R2 unit should be is suspiciously Grogu sized
I’d have to rewatch it to get the exact rewording, but mando asked what happened with the C3 cockpit or whatever and it was something like “you don’t need it.” So yea, the fact it’s still there AND much smaller is just a dead give away for Grogu. (Which I’m completely fine with. 😂)

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They very obviously were crafting the beskar into rings. I think we're gonna end up with a frodo mithril chainmail because mando wanted it to be light because of grogu's size. Maybe working something that delicate with beskar is like artifact level work. Mando would obviously not care about donating the rest.
The armorer keeping it was a bit of a joke. Wasn’t stating she was being nefarious. If anything, the stoic attitude of the armorer tells me everything about her intentions and I like that you can read an entire character by just how they present themselves.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it's pretty obvious that she kept it and made some more foundling armor with it, that's what they do. she told mando that beskar weapons are offensive to the clan at large and he specifically said, melt it down for foundling armor. so she used the spearhead to make chainmail for grogu and kept the rest to make more armor for foundlings. it's probably unintentional since they've never actually shown the beginning stages of armorsmithing, but that stuff is made to order. you can't make generic, one size fits all armor, especially in star wars where there are all kinds of different sized humanoids. and on top of that, there are currently no foundlings. so she'll just hang on to it (maybe melt it down to an ingot or something) until she has someone to make armor for.

i also don't think boba fett will be mandalore, unless they change something, george lucas has always firmly stated that jango wasn't mandalorian and therefor neither was boba. i think bo-katan even calls boba out for wearing mandalorian armor last season... if ANYTHING, i think they are leaning much harder on din djarin becoming mandalore.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Maybe Mando should've asked for a lateral thigh piece upgrade too.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor

I got the sense the manic mechanic lady had to work with the meh script she was given because you can tell when they let her roll with it and just ad-lib and she wasn't bad. The part where she talks about dating jawas won me over. "Furry....so furry".

• 4Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Thought I was watching season 3 episode 1 of the Mandalorian.

• 6Like