The Boys

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
This is also after. People don’t realize the extent of difference professional make up vs person doing their own makeup

C9CC2C0D-7644-4388-9A2B-E3BE541E5D60.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure she got some sort of face surgery done.

View attachment 418510
Before and after. Is a fucking shame as she looked a lot better before. It actually distracts me it is so obvious and bad.

Women are stupid. In almost all cases bitches look worse after fucking up their faces. Leave plastic surgery to ugly broads and Korean hoes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
For some reason Maeve looks prettier to me this season while starlight looks worse like she got some surgery
Really? Maeve looks like she was dipping a little too heavily into the bons-bons during China Virus. She looks all porked up and about 80% of it went to her face.

That said, Starlight looks fucking horrible too. I knew there was something off about her face, even mentioned it early on.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I feel like almost all those nose jobs I see on celebrities are just steps along the Michael Jackson spectrum. I truly do not understand the compulsion.

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
men are judged by how well they do, women are judged by how good they look doing it. it's baked into our society. if you have kids, just take a look at how you praise them without thinking about it. your 6 year old son gets a homerun in t-ball and you say "Way to go champ! You did great!" on the other hand, your 6 year old girl gets a homerun in t-ball and you say "Oh sweetie, you looked so cute running the bases!"

obviously this is a general statement, but it holds true for a HUGE portion of parents. they aren't TRYING to talk to their kids differently, but they are. now, put those kids in an unhealthy atmosphere growing up and then put them in an unhealthy profession and it gets amplified 10 fold. take a look at this thread, not a single person has mentioned that karl urban is fit and has a great beard or whatever, just that he's killing it as butcher. erin moriarity on the other hand is the exact opposite. no one has even mentioned her skill as an actress, whether she's good or bad, just that in season 1 and 2 she was super cute and now she's super not.

no one checked into this thread to pay attention to social psychology, but that's why women, ESPECIALLY women who pay attention to media, are super focused on their own looks and how they can improve them. but it's basically like cooking a good steak... maybe put a little salt and pepper on it but keep it simple, and stop messing with it on the grill. flip it and leave it alone. but cooks who are insecure about their grilling keep overseasoning and overgrilling their steaks and it comes out like rubber.

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don’t think she had surgery. If TikTok has shown me anything, it’s makeup can do some crazy stuff.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don’t think she had surgery. If TikTok has shown me anything, it’s makeup can do some crazy stuff.
To me, it looks like an already very skinny chick got even thinner. Her face looks extremely narrow this season, rather than the rounder shape it had. Which is common with weight loss.

If she did anything to her face, my money would be on lip augmentation.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She does look like she possibly got some lip injections. But they are definitely doing her eyebrows different as well as the makeup. Dated a girl who was all about this shit and watched YouTube videos all day. Contouring changes the way the face looks quite a bit.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I feel like almost all those nose jobs I see on celebrities are just steps along the Michael Jackson spectrum. I truly do not understand the compulsion.

About 1 in 100 are done right. Whoever did Kate Beckinsale's nose should get exclusive rights to noses. You know it's good work when she's confident enough to lie about it.

spronk

FPS noob
starlight got buccal fat removal, common plastic surgery procedure among models and shit under 25, it basically removes a fat pad in your cheeks to make your cheekbones sharper. usually followed up by some botox around the eyes and forehead

Must be all the fags in Hollywood convincing them that looking like a young boy is hot

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
starlight got buccal fat removal, common plastic surgery procedure among models and shit under 25, it basically removes a fat pad in your cheeks to make your cheekbones sharper. usually followed up by some botox around the eyes and forehead

Must be all the fags in Hollywood convincing them that looking like a young boy is hot
Source?

Fucker

Log Wizard

She also got a bad nose job and tits.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I honestly think its just some mental disorder and other women with similar disorders that promote the typical plastic surgeries. I dont know a single guy that wants those volley ball size tits. I dont know a single guy that likes the bee sting lips. I know just one guy that likes those mega huge asses and surprise surprise, hes black. Even then, I think his old ass is just exaggerating his enthusiasm.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I honestly think its just some mental disorder and other women with similar disorders that promote the typical plastic surgeries. I dont know a single guy that wants those volley ball size tits. I dont know a single guy that likes the bee sting lips. I know just one guy that likes those mega huge asses and surprise surprise, hes black. Even then, I think his old ass is just exaggerating his enthusiasm.
Women are addicted to attention, its like sex is for men. They either cant distinguish between good "you seem like youd make a nice girlfriend" attention and "I just want to pump and dump you" attention or they simply dont care and will take either.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Idk Herogasm was disappointing for me after hearing it hyped up since Season 1. The other supe orgy was crazier I thought, even if shorter in screen time.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Definitely a great episode. The pacing for the build up and the actual fight itself was really great. Love being able to finally see butcher truly be able to fight back.

I'm also glad that a-train was finally confronted with his hypocrisy. Not sure where he'll go from here but at least it's a change.

Plus all the people complaining about a lack of tits should finally be able to jack off to their heart's content.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users