The Boys

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also I'm pretty sure Erin Moriarty just had a nose job. It's the plastic surgery that can make the most drastic changes in a person's face through a single operation. Maybe also that cheek fat removal surgery but the bulk of the difference is the nose.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
amazing episode, I went in expecting all dick and balls but I saw lotta titties and the show delivered on a lot of shit its been building up to since season 1, episode 1. Fantastic. Every week I go in expecting the show to crash and burn and I'm wrong every week.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I hope Hughie and Starlight both die painful deaths. Hughie for being an insufferable twat and Starlight for being a hypocritical ass.

Also the kimiko/cherie execution scene was pretty dumb.
Plus all the people complaining about a lack of tits

Im guessing Noir ran off to Edgar and will be Edgar's ace in the hole for all this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
Pretty sure she got some sort of face surgery done.

View attachment 418510
Before and after. Is a fucking shame as she looked a lot better before. It actually distracts me it is so obvious and bad.
That clears that up then, I thought she looked weird somehow this season, or lost weight in the face, either way she's not as hot as I remember from season 1 and 2

spronk

FPS noob
one little detail i saw on twitter I missed: Soldier Boy mentioned he started Herogasm with Liberty back in 1952 and she was an amazing fuck, Liberty was Stormfront's old hero name.

I really hope Soldier Boy isn't a one season character

the Imagine scene was also hilarious

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well,

That lived up to it's name.

That was the best episode of the series. That one episode made up for all of season 2. It happens a lot when a series starts strong with a season one and then fizzles for season 2+. It is rare when a series Starts strong and then fizzles only to come back possibly stronger than how it started. Kudos to the series for pulling that off. Its awesome when I rethink that episode and there is actually a long list of things they did right. Nothing was really held back. It of course had a dick shot..........................................................................................................................................>, but it also had plenty of tits and ass for a much more even distribution that was sorely lacking at the start of the season.

My real concern is how the hell do they top that episode. How do you possibly live up to, and surpass a Herogasm.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I still have a feeling the TDS is going to kick in at some point, but that episode was fucking great.

Titties galore, A-Train and his "woke" hypocrisy getting thrown in his face (and actually showing flaws in a black character), the superhero team-up against Homelander...

god-damn-rick-and-morty.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Starlight doesn't say enough to force Homelander to go into take-over-the-world mode. Instead we'll just get more Fake News Homelander as Trump material.

I would guess the finale is Soldier Boy goes after Mallory for Nicaragua info and threatens Ryan, and Butcher has to choose between saving the kid and throwing away his best weapon against Homelander. Then Edgar is somehow back running the company and we de-escalate for Season 4 start.

This show really needs a final season, it's getting increasingly hard to step back from the Homelander vs Butcher 'final' fights.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Good episode, but I felt the whole Herogasm thing was completely overhyped and was mediocre compared to how "leud and crazy" they hyped it to be.

I've jerked off to weirder shit than that.

• 4Like

spronk

FPS noob
Good episode, but I felt the whole Herogasm thing was completely overhyped and was mediocre compared to how "leud and crazy" they hyped it to be.

yeah the way people built it up i was honestly expecting a gigantic sack of flesh all writhing together, mostly dudes and ballsacks like some weird gay cult shit. It was pretty tame, but thats fine honestly i was just focused on the characters walking through

Mothers Milk was awesome in that episode, poor guy got bukkaked all over his nice jacket. His little OCD explanation was awesome too, guys grown to probably be my favorite character on The Boys. Which means he is probably dead soon.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

An actual penis answered the door. How f’n weird did you want this to be? A dude got Fire hosed with jizz…settle down there beavis.

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When Hughie teleported Starlight she still had her ear piercings, is metal a limitation or just an oversight? Would be entirely screwed up if he could teleport people and leave their artificial parts behind like pacemakers and silicon tits.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They were clearly making a Homelander and his supporters are Trump and his supporters statement with that episode. The problem is not that Homelander is a villain. The problem is the things that clearly illustrated this were MM's daughter's nu-dad saying why he liked Homelander: he speaks his mind, he trashes legacy media (which are good things). MM was disgusted by nu-dad's support of Homelander, and instead of explaining he's a murdering racist turbo-rapist, he acts like nu-dad's reasons aren't valid, as if they are just as disgusting as the actual reasons Homelander is a villain. "If you like Trump for these reasons, you'd obviously support a murderous racist rapist."

You think Trump was the first one to say that? Rush Limbaugh's been banging that drum for like 30 years. The only thing in his speech that Trump ever said was fake news. Rush had all of it in his rants over the years. Lame stream media, punished for excellence, stop apologizing for greatness. If homelander and his supporters were supposed to be anything political it's way more likely they're based on Rush and ditto heads.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You think Trump was the first one to say that? Rush Limbaugh's been banging that drum for like 30 years. The only thing in his speech that Trump ever said was fake news. Rush had all of it in his rants over the years. Lame stream media, punished for excellence, stop apologizing for greatness. If homelander and his supporters were supposed to be anything political it's way more likely they're based on Rush and ditto heads.

The showrunner literally said he was 100% going for Trump. I linked the interview in this very thread.

Anyways, was annoyed they did that shit that happens with superheroes where they're suddenly much weaker for no reason.

Homelander seemed much closer to Captain America than the Superman he's been portrayed as.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't know if they weakened him per se. Homelander has never had to actually fight anyone, that could hurt him at least. Soldier Boy and certainly Butcher have fighting experience against people who could inflict harm on them. It may be as simple as lack of experience.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
On a scale from 1-100 lets say Homelander is 100. would soldier boy be like a 95? Maybe butcher at 90 with his powers? Also I'm starting to wonder if homelander is created from soldier boy dna or something.

• 1Like