The Boys

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Homelander’s kid announces that he’s gay and then kills his dad in an epic battle of equality & diversity.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Honestly I think what will end up happening is Ryan will end up like a mini Homelander and Homelander will accidentally kill him when Ryan starts going apeshit. Either this or the government tries to kill Homelander and accidentally kills Ryan. This will make Homelander go 100% unhinged and then they’ll probably follow the comic plot line
where Homelander takes over the US and Butcher decides to use the weapon that will kill all supers everywhere. Ryan’s death would probably be the catalyst for both characters to basically follow those actions

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly I think what will end up happening is Ryan will end up like a mini Homelander and Homelander will accidentally kill him when Ryan starts going apeshit. Either this or the government tries to kill Homelander and accidentally kills Ryan. This will make Homelander go 100% unhinged and then they’ll probably follow the comic plot line
where Homelander takes over the US and Butcher decides to use the weapon that will kill all supers everywhere. Ryan’s death would probably be the catalyst for both characters to basically follow those actions
"Homelander go 100% unhinged".

200.gif

• 2Worf

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
The Deep will nobly sacrifice himself and drag Homelander down to Mariana's Trench with the help of 1,000,000 gay starfish.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The show already fucked up by changing Black Noir from the ultimate reason of Homelander's psychosis to a punchline.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Urban posted on Instagram that production has stopped to support the writers strike. Cool..

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
what was season plot? the doj gonna indite homelander
Homelander had classified docs from his father's secret sperm helm room.
Meanwhile Starlight, Starbright, who wants to fuck Star tonight was sleeping in a bed of classified docs with male whores smoking crack and they found nothing illegal.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Homelander had classified docs from his father's secret sperm helm room.
Meanwhile Starlight, Starbright, who wants to fuck Star tonight was sleeping in a bed of classified docs with male whores smoking crack and they found nothing illegal.
should have ended w/ star dust

spronk

FPS noob
Urban posted on Instagram that production has stopped to support the writers strike. Cool..

season 4 wrapped principal photography a while back but its very common to do reshoots to fill in gaps and that requires writers and the cast/crew to come back and thats not happening now. I wouldn't expect s4 for a while.

Gen V is all done though and dropping in Sept, I'd expect it to be complete trash though since its supes in college. will there be a single character who is not annoying as fuck? probably not

Adeptus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How much woke it is? I heard that whole story is based on some leftist deconstruction of superhero genre based on assumption that existence of superheroes is "against equality", therefore every superhero must be "fascist"?

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I've never actually Watch not heard of this show until today when I watched the trailer for the spin off show.
Anyway, I'm mostly through the first episode now and I like it.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I've never actually Watch not heard of this show until today when I watched the trailer for the spin off show.
Show is good it misses certain marks. If you like this, definitely watch Invincible

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
how have you collected every marvel bluray tin and never knew about the boys?

• 2Like