The Boys

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Haven't caught the show yet but it sounds like Homelander's kid's doing better than his run in the comics

homelander.png

Also, the comics are super good if people can't wait until season two of the show. It also sounds different enough that I don't think you'd be spoiling yourself.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Lol i did indeed post a pic of my girl and my kids on her fat ass. It was well recieved.

My new girl is even more smoking than my last one. I could care less about what people think I've been posting evidence of my hot trim for a long time. I'm the last "faggot" on here. I'm willing to provide evidence, as I have before to show what I'm knocking down.

But it's an internet gaming forum and most people dont give two fucks. I just find it funny some of the ppl here suggest I'm a homo when I've proven otherwise.

You sound like a teenage boy trying way too hard to convince his friends that he gets laid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wasnt trying to. I guess no one is exempt from being called a faggot on the internet.

Anyway, I wonder if "my boy" homelander is somehow immune or not dependent in any way /perhaps even more superior to compound V.

Stillwell talked about "82" quite a bit, or 80 second as in the presumed location of Vought leadership with Gus pulling the strings. People have speculated he might have some kind of kill switch but I'm thinking it's more of an "understanding" where the brass at Vought (which homelander has ZERO respect for as seen during his spiel with Meave) could effectively ruin him from a public perspective point of view, revealing he is simply an engineered super human of their doing who has gotten out of control and is now evil and must be stopped.

Homelander and Vought also obviously care quite a bit about money and profit. The they sign our checks line is either incredibly lazy writing or a red herring to something deeper (I never read the comics). That and how much Homelander has earned the company etc.

Either way it should be fun to see his kid develop at any cost. Homelander had basically zero weaknesses, now he has a huge one in his own kid, who the Butcher is going to probably not be fond of.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it should be noted that as scummy as Vought is shown it was all Homelander who leaked the Compound V to make supe terrorists and even had A-train making deliveries to the local cell that smuggled in Kimiko for an internal false flag.

Vought wanted Homelander and Maeve to take advantage of the international flight crisis, which Homelander screwed up and then let everyone die to avoid a PR disaster. We saw them shapeshift a gay sex tape to bribe a politician but that's still a far cry from what already messed up supes are doing. The Deep actually faced consequences for what he did from the corporation, not from The Boys. They weren't even happy with how heavy handed Homelander was on the speeches and evangelical appearances.

Jozu

Yea you are right, but I guess my question is who the fuck can tell Homelander shit? He is basically a God, I just dont see how any entity could have any leverage to keep him in check.

The only thing he cares about is his reputation. And now presumably his kid.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
if they had a super with mind control or mind affecting powers that seems like the logical counter to someone who is unbeatable physically

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
if they had a super with mind control or mind affecting powers that seems like the logical counter to someone who is unbeatable physically
We’ll just put a hat, probably out of a foil of some sort, on Homelander’s head and then he’ll be in charge again.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think it should be noted that as scummy as Vought is shown it was all Homelander who leaked the Compound V to make supe terrorists and even had A-train making deliveries to the local cell that smuggled in Kimiko for an internal false flag.

Vought wanted Homelander and Maeve to take advantage of the international flight crisis, which Homelander screwed up and then let everyone die to avoid a PR disaster. We saw them shapeshift a gay sex tape to bribe a politician but that's still a far cry from what already messed up supes are doing. The Deep actually faced consequences for what he did from the corporation, not from The Boys. They weren't even happy with how heavy handed Homelander was on the speeches and evangelical appearances.

eh. stillwell was frustrated with homelander doing those things because she didn't want him to screw up his reputation. she said that vought would take of all the dirty stuff but homelander needed to be clean. i think that was because a, vought does PLENTY of morally reprehensible things and they probably have a whole division set up to keep it all quiet and b, homelander absolutely positively cannot get it in his head that he can do whatever he wants. vought will do as many terrible things as it takes for homelander to not cross that line. because once he does he's gone. and obviously, he already left the building.

Jozu

Homelander might end up being one of the best TV show characters of all time.

I'm happy to be the first on that bandwagon. At this point I probably would swap bodily fluids with him.

• 1Seriously?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well you aren't the first on that bandwagon, i'm pretty sure everyone here's said the same thing. and for good reason. i don't know how much of the writing is responsible or antony starr for being able to give such depth with just a simple smile, but homelander is definitely one of the most nuanced characters i've seen

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Vought wanted Homelander and Maeve to take advantage of the international flight crisis,
I could be misremembering, but wasn't Stillwell against them getting involved in the hostage situation, and Homelander talked her into it because it would help get supers into the military if they increased public opinion? She was afraid that something would go wrong, and it would be blamed on Vought/supers. Which it did, obviously, except no one knew. Only after he screwed it all up did he pretend the only reason the flight crashed was that they weren't allowed to go in and help. Which is why Maeve got so upset, because she knew it was the exact opposite of what he was saying.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I could be misremembering, but wasn't Stillwell against them getting involved in the hostage situation, and Homelander talked her into it because it would help get supers into the military if they increased public opinion? She was afraid that something would go wrong, and it would be blamed on Vought/supers. Which it did, obviously, except no one knew. Only after he screwed it all up did he pretend the only reason the flight crashed was that they weren't allowed to go in and help. Which is why Maeve got so upset, because she knew it was the exact opposite of what he was saying.
Stillwell got a tip from someone in NORAD about the hijacking and she went to Homelander and Maeve knowing that because it was over the ocean in international waters no one would protest their involvement. "If you bring those passengers back alive not one congressmen will have the balls to vote against our bill" [Maeve reacted disapprovingly in the background]

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Stillwell got a tip from someone in NORAD about the hijacking and she went to Homelander and Maeve knowing that because it was over the ocean in international waters no one would protest their involvement. "If you bring those passengers back alive not one congressmen will have the balls to vote against our bill" [Maeve reacted disapprovingly in the background]
Gotcha. Told you I probably didn't remember it properly! I honestly thought Homelander got the intel and went to Stillwell with it and made those arguments, but I was obviously wrong. Sorry about that!

In my defense, I might have been fapping to Starlight at the time.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Just binged. Holy shit this was good! Where the fuck do you go with this? You have Superman with no kryptonite. That boy isn't going to be weakness. That boy will be his enemy soon. You know some brainwashing has been done over the years.

• 3Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I liked the show but calling Homelander one of the potentially best characters ever seems like a real fucking stretch. He's just a sociopath superman. After the first plane crash nothing he did was surprising.

• 3Like

Fadaar

That guy
I think it has less to do with the character and everything to do with how Antony Starr played the role

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Homelander the character and the actor himself are equally as awesome. He is banging the shows main woman lead and laser beaming people's faces off in the show, not much more you can ask for.

• 1Solidarity