The Boys

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yea, so obviously they let the ones they are using as testing subjects out and about to do some dirty work some of the time.
This one didnt seem too happy about being confined though. Why didnt she escape when she was let out to kill the CIA girl I wonder.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Can't be her or she would have been able to pop the gang at any point when they were hiding
Thats what I am thinking. Are they transferring powers to others? Maybe Vought knows about Stromfronts little experiment and is using it for their own means.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Her ability is abrupt. The scene with the CIA chick took a while to conclude. I do not think Cindy was involved with that.

Enjoyed that episode. "Hey did you tell him about the dick around your neck??" HAHAHAHA

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Thats what I am thinking. Are they transferring powers to others? Maybe Vought knows about Stromfronts little experiment and is using it for their own means.
Yeah, they could be doing these tests to find good powers and transfer them via gene editing or something since it's such a crapshoot. Maybe it's just all a way for the execs to get giant dicks that can strangle people.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This episode was better than most this season, but I still just can't find myself liking any of the characters other than homelander. I hope he nukes all these losers, except dick guy. He is clearly destined for the 7.

Caliane

Can't be her or she would have been able to pop the gang at any point when they were hiding
nah.
One, we don't know she was even trying to look for them hiding. the door certainly would not have stopped her, if she was looking, and knew they were there.
Two, we don't know if she needs line of sight at all.

I'd say, yeah was probably Cindi.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
nah.
One, we don't know she was even trying to look for them hiding. the door certainly would not have stopped her, if she was looking, and knew they were there.
Two, we don't know if she needs line of sight at all.

I'd say, yeah was probably Cindi.
Why would she behave if let out to kill someone (or just ordered to do it remotely) if she broke out when she got the chance? Too sedated to behave and she wouldn't have been able to pop CIA lady.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not sure how they are setting this up. So Stormfront is part of a secret Vought effort to make the Ubermen out of "the culture"...Which I assume is white people. But the head of Vought, which she is emailing and who knows of these plans, is a black dude.

I hope they have a way of explaining that, but I have a feeling they don't.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

They know, they found the place because the CEO of Vought was emailing Stormfront about its progress.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure how they are setting this up. So Stormfront is part of a secret Vought effort to make the Ubermen out of "the culture"...Which I assume is white people. But the head of Vought, which she is emailing and who knows of these plans, is a black dude.

I hope they have a way of explaining that, but I have a feeling they don't.
I dont think Vought is behind Stormfront's experiment; think this is her project. They may know about it and possibly are taking advantage of the information produced from it but its not their project.

They know, they found the place because the CEO of Vought was emailing Stormfront about its progress.
I dont think they know its a sups nazi army project.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I dont think Vought is behind Stormfront's experiment; think this is her project. They may know about it and possibly are taking advantage of the information produced from it but its not their project.

I dont think they know its a sups nazi army project.

Maybe, but the facility is a Vought facility. The CEO knows about it and is asking for updates. He also knows the Nazi history of Vought and is fine with it, and said they are more concerned with the pharma aspect of things--not supes. Its not an absolute, but they sure make it seem like Vought knows and understands.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Maybe, but the facility is a Vought facility. The CEO knows about it and is asking for updates. He also knows the Nazi history of Vought and is fine with it, and said they are more concerned with the pharma aspect of things--not supes. Its not an absolute, but they sure make it seem like Vought knows and understands.
But it makes no sense for them to go full nazi.

Caliane

Why would she behave if let out to kill someone (or just ordered to do it remotely) if she broke out when she got the chance? Too sedated to behave and she wouldn't have been able to pop CIA lady.
probably gave her a candy bar or something. She was clearly a bit touched in the head, beyond being just sedated.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I think that Cindy is gonna be like Jack was to the ME series. And no, I don't mean all bluster and then runs ahead and gets herself killed. I mean that she just doesn't give a fuck. And she's gonna reshape what a true sociopath is to Vaught, and what a true Supe Terrorist is to the rest of humanity.

Also, guy getting his face dissolved by his own puke? Perfect.

Also...

See, if this season was dumped in a row, when you hit this episode you would be far more forgiving of the lull before it.

A thousand times this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dick guy was awesome. He was all drugged out in his room just wallowing in the weight of his own cock. Until he wanted to get in on the action, he started strangling mother fuckers!

But yea having a black ceo of a white power company is absurd.