The Boys

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Has homelander even been scratched yet? People around him have exploded and he's gotten blood all over him and he's been untouched. Well, mentally he's fubar
he's only fought people with guns, as far as i remember. i think they are doing that on purpose. no one with half a brain would mess with homelander because he's invincible. that's his branding whether or not it's true.

as far as the bomb working from the insides theory... i think it has to do with the idea of... take a windshield for example. it's specifically designed to deflect damage from the outside, but force coming against it from the inside it's pretty weak... relatively speaking... my guess is that's why it worked on translucent, but that might have been a special case. that was just his skin that was super hard. with homelander it could be everything, including his soft insides.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
he's only fought people with guns, as far as i remember. i think they are doing that on purpose. no one with half a brain would mess with homelander because he's invincible. that's his branding whether or not it's true.

as far as the bomb working from the insides theory... i think it has to do with the idea of... take a windshield for example. it's specifically designed to deflect damage from the outside, but force coming against it from the inside it's pretty weak... relatively speaking... my guess is that's why it worked on translucent, but that might have been a special case. that was just his skin that was super hard. with homelander it could be everything, including his soft insides.
I remember the translucent episode being almost a joke. Like a bunch of drunk crazies saying "hey I bet we can shove this up his ass and blow him up". They were all shocked it actually worked. Or I am misremembering it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

I remember the translucent episode being almost a joke. Like a bunch of drunk crazies saying "hey I bet we can shove this up his ass and blow him up". They were all shocked it actually worked. Or I am misremembering it.
no, that's more or less what happened. they tried a whole bunch of ways to kill him and kept failing and were running out of ideas so they just tried it to see what happens. but the windshield example was my reasoning for why it worked.

• 1Like

Homsar

Frenchie was high on tripping on drugs and there was a documentary on turtles and that's how they knew how to kill him iirc

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Stakes are getting pretty high pretty quickly. Somewhat concerning.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Last page everyone was hating on Deep.
What exactly is bad about mouth raping bitches and talking to fish again?

• 1Picard

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a great episode. Great pacing and very little bullshit. That is what I was hoping "The Boys" was going to become. Actually excited to see the next episode.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

These people really love dicks and man ass that for sure lol. I'm sure some Ackles fans loved that scene

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
cant have an actress down the line say she felt "pressured" to do nudity can we

pretty sure it was Game of Thrones that started that. They had that actress come out against nudity after being nude for 1-2 first seasons.

I dont see it as a MeToo thing as much as a trend set by a really big show with a lot of media attention like GoT. had GoT never had that incident I'm not sure #meToo would have completely wiped nudity out like it has.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Make Tits Great Again.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
Did they show actual dicks that episode? Lots of man ass but I didn't see a dick, but then again after years of Foler posts it all just disappears for me

Still a fantastic and super tense episode, I did not see a lot of shit coming like Nadia injecting her own kid with V. holy fuck! Didn't they say in episode 1 it kills people and shit sometimes? Or what if the powers you get are super gay, like all the tards in the mental hospital from season 2. Man, what a super fucked up thing to do.

No redemption for A-Train anymore, goddamn that character sucks but makes for great TV. So the implication is that Soldier Boy now posses a chest power that can de-supe people? Interesting stuff. I really... really... really hope we don't lose Kimiko, female Wolverine is awesome. Maybe frenchie can sacrifice himself for her, I'm cool with him gone.

The other thing I don't get is how Stan Edgar is so calm around Homelander, it feels like he still has something up his sleeve. I don't think you just let Gus Fring quietly exit your show.

• 2Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
GO FOR THE EYES BOO
1654896807736.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
It'd be cheezy, but if Stan was a Supe that'd be a nice counter to Homelander. They could even do a whole backstory about him learning he's a Super and then realizing he could do so much more as a man than a figure. I don't want him to go toe-to-toe with Homelander or anything, but some sort of shield against Homelander just throwing a tantrum and nuking him instantly would be a good thing, but I guess that's what most of the suspense is with Homelander.

I can't wait til Soldier Boy blasts Butcher and Homelander and Butcher just rocks Homelanders shit.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they show actual dicks that episode? Lots of man ass but I didn't see a dick, but then again after years of Foler posts it all just disappears for me

Still a fantastic and super tense episode, I did not see a lot of shit coming like Nadia injecting her own kid with V. holy fuck! Didn't they say in episode 1 it kills people and shit sometimes? Or what if the powers you get are super gay, like all the tards in the mental hospital from season 2. Man, what a super fucked up thing to do.

No redemption for A-Train anymore, goddamn that character sucks but makes for great TV. So the implication is that Soldier Boy now posses a chest power that can de-supe people? Interesting stuff. I really... really... really hope we don't lose Kimiko, female Wolverine is awesome. Maybe frenchie can sacrifice himself for her, I'm cool with him gone.

The other thing I don't get is how Stan Edgar is so calm around Homelander, it feels like he still has something up his sleeve. I don't think you just let Gus Fring quietly exit your show.
I am waiting for the moment when we finally find out Stan Edgar is actually a Supe. It just seems like there is more to him beyond having control over Supes.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
A power similar to Nadia in terms of limitations (ie line of sight) but able to knock someone out of freeze them. Hell even straight up mind control. If he did have a power like that I'd like to hope he tested it against Homelander already to make sure it works.