The Boys

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cindy beats every one of them if she gets the Infinity gauntlet snap/wave off. They are weak on the inside. She can literally snap/wave the insides out. She is going to be what brings somebody down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I can foresee a future episode, maybe next episode, but I doubt it, where in Cindy goes to town on one of these supe mother fuckers. Prolly Black Noir or some shit. And it's in front of cameras, that's how America learns about the "supe terrorist". America sees her ripping Black Noir's head off.

I also love how the "representation" from Vaught about Maeve's sexuality is a thing that just absolutely disgusts her.

• 1Like

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Same way you’re not autodigesting.
The hell does this even mean? Is it just his stomach acid? if so that shit would eat through his esophagus. It ate through his skin and flesh which means his tongue would be gone too. having him not immune to his own shit is just lazy.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The hell does this even mean? Is it just his stomach acid? if so that shit would eat through his esophagus. It ate through his skin and flesh which means his tongue would be gone too. having him not immune to his own shit is just lazy.
He did get stomped by another supe. Who knows if it’s a bile sack function. It is possible the protective mucosa got destroyed / ruptured along the GI - which normally would protect him. Also he projectile vomited onto his own face, the outer skin not having protective mucosa, obviously. So his brain, and quite possibly the other internal abdomal organs normally shielded got him good. We see the face only, sure. Yes, it’s dumb, but consider Reptile from MK, or The Alien from, uh, Alien(s). Fuckit, I’m out.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even if the insides of his mouth and throat were protected, no chance his skin or eyes would be.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dickguy might be the best thing of the season. Also Lamplighter is surprisingly likeable.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
But it makes no sense for them to go full nazi.

Yep, it makes zero sense at all. I might have been willing to buy the idea of "supe supremacy", but Stormfront literally says the "other races" are grinding us down--so don't think that's it.

Fucker

Log Wizard

I see the nerd convention is in full swing now.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Lamplighter played by Iceman using the same tacky lighter trick as his X-men counterpart is just the *chefs kiss* perfect amount of Superhero meta nonsense this show needs to get back on track.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is the deal with the Fresca, is that also a scientology reference of some kind?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yep, it makes zero sense at all. I might have been willing to buy the idea of "supe supremacy", but Stormfront literally says the "other races" are grinding us down--so don't think that's it.
This is why I think the nazi army is her secret and Vought doesn’t know.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This is why I think the nazi army is her secret and Vought doesn’t know.

I though that would be the obvious conclusion - Stormfront wants stable compound-v so she can make an army of nazi supersoldiers, Edgar wants stable compound-v so he can make a shitload of money. That's plenty of reason for them both to work on it without shared values or motivations.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I though that would be the obvious conclusion - Stormfront wants stable compound-v so she can make an army of nazi supersoldiers, Edgar wants stable compound-v so he can make a shitload of money. That's plenty of reason for them both to work on it without shared values or motivations.

Exactly.....I assume this is leading up
to one of butchers guys getting hurt really bad. Then they hit him with adult compound V and they now have a better chance against supes.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s in next season. We end this season with stormfront and homelander out front looking unstoppable and having supe Sex. Plus long penis guy doing long penis guy things.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Vought has the resources and clout to allow the human testing go on. Like Velk said, their interests both align at the moment: Make a compound-V that can be used on adults safely. Although there has to be more to it then that?

I'm guessing Stormfront was an adult when the compound was introduced...she was born in 1919, so she was presumably in her 20s when she got married to Vought. It seems odd he would test it on his wife considering he was apparently high ranking in a regime that literally had millions of potential test subjects in the camps, that would imply he felt confident that the formula was stable enough to use on adults. Edgar also mentioned that Vought started working for the US and helped create heroes like Solider Boy, who fought in WW2. That means he defected to the US before the war ended. So we can draw some possible conclusions:

1) Compound V in adults was always a crap shoot: Stormfront and Solider Boy and other WW2 heroes just got lucky, they could have just as easily "exploded" if Lamplighter is to be believed
2) There is a major side effect in Compound V administered to adults, or major limitations (or both)
3) Stormfront maybe got the 'Steve Rogers' mix: It was considered "perfect" but somehow the exact formula was lost or it was a fluke they couldn't recreate, so they've been trying to recreate that mix ever since
4) Compound V in adults is only a risk if the power is down to RNG. Maybe it manifests poorly in adults and can create deadly mutations or whatever, whereas babies don't have the same issue. So perhaps the goal is to basically make specific power serums that grant a specific ability or feature, which they previously were unable to nail down, to remove the risk of getting an undesirable, or fatal, trait.

Stormfront also had a kid, but the presumably her power didn't pass on (since her daughter aged), which suggests that she either had the child before receiving the compound, or passing of powers to offspring isn't guaranteed (which may explain why Vought pulled out all the stops to create a fake town for Homelander's kid).

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious how people tier the sups.

S Tier:
Homelander- Huge mobility, huge offense, has he even been hurt yet? Pretty obviously on a tier of his own.
A Tier:
Stormfront- Like homelander in that she's strong at everything, but seems to be weaker than homelander in every aspect too.
Maeve- Seems to be incredibly strong, but lacks homelander's versatility/mobility and can be hurt.
Black Noir- Seems to be a ninja version of Maeve. Been shrugging off explosions and hits like a boss for two seasons and the boys say he runs faster than a speeding car.
A Train- I feel like he's almost a B Tier with his heart issue, but ignoring that he's clearly an A, seeing that he's incredibly strong and likely immune to offensive attacks from many superheros.
B Tier:
Starlight- Pretty tough, but less so than all the A tier sups. Her offensive powers are also situationally limited, but strong. I feel like she might counter stormfront in particular with her powers being electricity based.
Torchlighter- Seems to have a dope offensive power but seems rather vulnerable to attack.
Cindi- Strong offensive power and can take a beating. Might be an A, but I'm not convinced yet.
Crazy Asian Wolverine- Seems to be clearly strong and well rounded, but obviously has vulnerabilities vs other sups.
C Tier:
The Deep- Faggotry is a poor power.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I'm curious how people tier the sups.

S Tier:
Homelander- Huge mobility, huge offense, has he even been hurt yet? Pretty obviously on a tier of his own.
A Tier:
Stormfront- Like homelander in that she's strong at everything, but seems to be weaker than homelander in every aspect too.
Maeve- Seems to be incredibly strong, but lacks homelander's versatility/mobility and can be hurt.
Black Noir- Seems to be a ninja version of Maeve. Been shrugging off explosions and hits like a boss for two seasons and the boys say he runs faster than a speeding car.
A Train- I feel like he's almost a B Tier with his heart issue, but ignoring that he's clearly an A, seeing that he's incredibly strong and likely immune to offensive attacks from many superheros.
B Tier:
Starlight- Pretty tough, but less so than all the A tier sups. Her offensive powers are also situationally limited, but strong. I feel like she might counter stormfront in particular with her powers being electricity based.
Torchlighter- Seems to have a dope offensive power but seems rather vulnerable to attack.
Cindi- Strong offensive power and can take a beating. Might be an A, but I'm not convinced yet.
Crazy Asian Wolverine- Seems to be clearly strong and well rounded, but obviously has vulnerabilities vs other sups.
C Tier:
The Deep- Faggotry is a poor power.

Seriously? You left out penis guy.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users