The Boys

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So how does that logic work when he was able to teleport that empath dude in the last episode? Is this terminator rules where only biological material can be teleported?

This is just a troll to throw pale man ass at you randomly.
They threw us a bone and we got to see Starlight naked kinda.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
So how does that logic work when he was able to teleport that empath dude in the last episode? Is this terminator rules where only biological material can be teleported?

This is just a troll to throw pale man ass at you randomly.

wonder what would happen if Hughie tries to teleport a chick with fake titties

wait I think we all just answered why Starlight looks so fucked up this season, hughie teleported with her but all her inorganic plastic surgery botox shit got left behind at Herogasm

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yup I found myself wanting to fast forward through some scenes as well, but not because I thought they were garbage. The challenge for me was the scenes with Homelander, Butcher, Solider Boy and Noir are so fucking good. The action, acting, story and general badassery hits me right in the pleasure spot.

Maybe with the exception of Starlight I really don't have a problem with the other characters, their story lines or screen time. Starlight on the other hand I've had enough of. Fuck off with the social media and general cuntiness. Homelander should've ripped her fucking head off.

Aside from Super Karen I've enjoyed the hell out of this season. Just hope they don't disappoint...too much.
I get the kimiko/Frenchie hate but she is awesome a long with Maeve. Both kind of have the same attitude about powers

• 2Like

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
i was pretty high when i watched it, but i remember the squirrel mentioning the building had something to do with his past. incident from his childhood

It's an abandoned kids diner, like a chukee cheese place, they showed the outside.

• 2Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So what time does this usually appear on Thursdays?

Edit: nvm I see last weeks 8-9pm est.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm out after this season. Can't stand the ratio of flabby man ass, dick and liberal retardation to homelander wanting to murder people. The whole Huey losing his clothes when going fast was some gay Hollywood troll shit.
Bro you were in the military this is probably nothing compared to the number of dicks you’ve seen!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Glad Im no longer enlisted since you're staring at everyones dicks in the shower.
Barracks showers are how I overcame my discomfort with with maintaining eye contact. I sure as fuck didn’t want my eyes darting anywhere else.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Barracks showers are how I overcame my discomfort with with maintaining eye contact. I sure as fuck didn’t want my eyes darting anywhere else.
Ive helped throw people into the showers cause they wouldnt take a fkn shower. Im just giving Officer Zaide a hard time, no pun intended.

But she turned herself into a plastic surgery frankenstein so who cares
Topless Starlight is just not attractive.

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I’m just going to swing for the fences and predict Frenchie dies this episode as a sort of demonstration that Kimikos powers are not useful in protecting the people she loves.

No evidence or anything to back that up.

• 1Like

Homsar

I think so also, I get the feeling they aren't going to kill off any fan favorites. Maev might be going out also

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think so also, I get the feeling they aren't going to kill off any fan favorites. Maev might be going out also
This kind of stuff actually makes me miss early GoT when top characters were dying left and right.

• 1Like

Homsar

This kind of stuff actually makes me miss early GoT when top characters were dying left and right.
That's kind of how how the comics go, the TV series is going a different route it seems

• 1Like