The Bridge-FX channel.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hah. Actually i started out liking the killng. Just too many red herrings and to top it off they milked tha samet case for 2 seasons.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah. Actually i started out liking the killng. Just too many red herrings and to top it off they milked tha samet case for 2 seasons.
Yeah too bad this thread is about The Bridge though
smile.png

Krag

Peasant
I get that the premise and the first victim(s) is maybe sort of an eye-popper, but damn, I didn't think there's be a British version too. And I liked the original.

The second "season" of the original airs this fall, I wonder if they will follow that, The Killing went their own way with the second plot line (season 3).

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this show is hanging by a thread. the one thing i watch for is the mexicop and the cartel scenes and they are shitting that up too.
I've stopped watching it around episode 3, Diane Kruger acting is awful, her character is written by a lab monkey, some scenes just make no sense (the ransom / bar scene) and the show is overall bland and boring.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I bailed after episode 4. The bitch cop alone has made it unwatchable for me.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I am still watching it for some reason. It just hasn't been worth mentioning.

Wait - I couldn't believe last week that it looked like they were setting up a ATF Sting Operation parallel. But it sure looks like they'd do something that blunt.

And of course Mustache Guy is "the killer". I continue to believe that the twist is that he isn't the killer, he's just revealing those who are.

I edited: I meant Mustache Cop (and said so back in week two or three).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The beard guy banging mexicop's wife? Nah man i think the killer is the mustache american cop who called megabitch an idiot savant. Beardo ex fed is a revenge killer red herring.

Or it could be mexicop's creepy son.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
For some reason I thought last week was the season finale but there was a new ep last night and I think one more next Weds? It was decent. I liked watching Marco be a drunk slob, he played the part well. Not surprised at all that the Juarez captain is funneling sex slaves through the police, knew something shady was up with that fuck the first time he was in a scene.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah last week definitely was the season finale and this week just felt likey they were sewing up loose ends. Ironically the side stories are more interesting than the scorned widower main plot.