The Brink (HBO) - June 21

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The best Robbins moment in this show was his back and forth with the General when they fighting and then negotiated him taking over the country....and then talking about how they went to college together.
That part also made the least sense when you think about the hoops he had to jump through with Jack Black's character getting into contact with the general.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not really, he was restricted at every turn from monitored cell phones in Pakistan to his own President standing in his way. It wasn't until he went rogue that he met with him.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of which, the monitored call and answer was pretty damn funny.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Brink: Review - IGN

Show wrapped up pretty well, I enjoyed the season a lot, it's a close second to my favorite comedy on TV right behind Silicon Valley.

I wonder how they will work Jack Black into season two with him moving to Paris (or at least he said that's where he wants to go) I would assume with the militants getting the Nuke that Walter will send him there and his sidekick will go with him. Season 2 has already been ordered to I look forward to it coming back.

Ganthorn

N00b
The Brink: Review - IGN

Show wrapped up pretty well, I enjoyed the season a lot, it's a close second to my favorite comedy on TV right behind Silicon Valley.

I wonder how they will work Jack Black into season two with him moving to Paris (or at least he said that's where he wants to go) I would assume with the militants getting the Nuke that Walter will send him there and his sidekick will go with him. Season 2 has already been ordered to I look forward to it coming back.
I was thinking it would make more sense to drop him and get someone else involved. The two pilots are near the nuke so it would make sense for them to still be around but it would feel forced to get jack black involved imo.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had a little bit of a hard time with the idea that a warhead was in a plane that exploded, then fell out of the sky and somehow landed without a scratch on it. I also found it a little odd that the warhead was not in a weapon of any kind (bomb or missile). I guess they were just going to throw it out the window :p.

Yeah yeah I know it's a comedy show but that was pretty ridiculous.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I enjoy the show but it needs to be a little more grounded, A lot of it is just too ridiculous

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I enjoy the show but it needs to be a little more grounded, A lot of it is just too ridiculous
U7Ghu2s.jpg

Homsar

I enjoyed this much more then Ballers and most other stuff on HBO. Was really looking forward to the second season

spronk

FPS noob
whats funny is that it got renewed initially but then got cancelled 2 months later when HBO realized they have too many shows

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never watched Ballers, but from what I heard it was pretty crap. Not sure why HBO does this occasionally (Rome, Deadwood).

Homsar

I always heard it was too expensive rebuild the set to one of those listed. Something about them getting burnt down at some point IIRC

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This show was pretty mediocre at best. I love every actor in it and the acting was spot on. The scripts were pretty bad and the jokes were rarely funny. How many more times can we see Jack Black making weed references? They should do a spin off show about the fucked up crazy couple the pilots run in to and their back story. That would be a 100 times better story.