The Creator (2023)

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still looks pretty good. I am already wondering if the black guy is not human.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Perhaps he's a cyborg, something like, say, three fifths of a person?

• 4Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Looks pretty cool. Makes you wonder if the resolution between human and AI ends up being essentially the two combining into one being.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
Mass effect already did this
It was super popular and not at all retarded
Sad Arrested Development GIF

spronk

FPS noob
social media impressions are coming out and basically all positive

which doesn't mean much tbh the same happened for every shit cape movie this year. Still, this movie looks pretty awesome, I loved Rogue One and his Godzilla wasn't that bad. It is a Disney movie so will be ~90 days to VOD.

It does look like the kind of movie that would look cool on a big screen which is rare nowadays

Goatface

screenrank thinks it is going to bomb, boxofficepro predicts $15–$22m open and $40–$78m total. unless it gets crazy word of mouth don't see it staying around theaters that long. it looks cool, but the story seems like something be done a dozen times before.
over 2 hours long and reported $80m budget, think it is going to have a lot of long drawn out parts.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd be far more interested and probably at the theater if this were rated R. PG-13? Meh, I'll wait until it arrives on the high seas.

Szlia

Imagine an art-book of sci-fi illustrations. Big vistas with techno-industrial buildings mixed with south-east Asian architecture, giant spaceships flying above the jungle, Buddhist temples with cyborg monks... a bit cliché but you have to wonder: "What kind of story could take place in this cool universe?" Sadly, Gareth Edwards' answer is very very bad. Top notch production design, awful writing. Things are forced to the point of making no sense and themes that are central to the story are reduced to buzzwords. Very disappointing. Let's hope it sells some tickets or that could be the last big budget original sci-fi we get to see for a long while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So... basically Mass Effect but nowhere near as interesting or entertaining. Pass.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's the biggest hodge podge of different movies I've ever seen, cyberpunk, terminator 2, the last of us, avatar, stranger things etc

Edit: it just went Starfield lol

Edit Edit: Shades of Rogue One/ANH as well

Bit boring so far tbh. Literally every 10-15 minutes you are thinking "oh this is like <insert movie here>"

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
It's the biggest hodge podge of different movies I've ever seen, cyberpunk, terminator 2, the last of us, avatar, stranger things etc

Edit: it just went Starfield lol

Edit Edit: Shades of Rogue One/ANH as well

Bit boring so far tbh. Literally every 10-15 minutes you are thinking "oh this is like <insert movie here>"

at least Rogue One makes sense with Gareth Edwards being the director

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
2 minute play-by-play by the dog fucker of watching a movie in the theaters. You really are retarded, Ossoi

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users