The Creator (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
2 minute play-by-play by the dog fucker of watching a movie in the theaters. You really are retarded, Ossoi

He gets hard every time you call him dog fucker. You're helping him cum.

Oh. Posted by Ossoi? I have him on ignore because he's a big old faggot.

Yes, but after two years I figured I'd remove you so I could see movie threads. Don't worry, nothing else changed. You're still a dumb, autistic retard degenerate without a clever bone in your body.

My victory over you was cemented a long time ago. Maybe one day you'll understand how you lost, lmao

Checkmate, bitch

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

$14m this weekend domestic and $18.2 international. the domestic predictions were $15-22m, the studio was apparently looking for $20m
reviews still okish
1696292595163.png

looks like estimates are now for around $80m worldwide. screenrant thought it would hit vod around thanksgiving, wonder if it is going to be sooner now.

Goatface

1699322535277.png

The Creator will be available to rent or purchase on November 14 on digital platforms such as Prime Video, Apple TV, and Fandango/Vudu. Its digital release will also include exclusive behind-the-scenes bonus content. It will then be followed by its home video release on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD on December 12, with the 4K release coming with a Dolby Atmos audio which showcases the heartfelt and moving motion picture score by acclaimed composer Hans Zimmer.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know how theaters are staying in business at this point. I don't follow AMC and stocks like that but it seems like a short sale would be a good long term plan.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't know how theaters are staying in business at this point. I don't follow AMC and stocks like that but it seems like a short sale would be a good long term plan.
Get'em in while you can I guess

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oof...just saw Kiri Hart produced this.

She's responsible for TLJ.

No way this is remotely a good story with any substance.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oof...just saw Kiri Hart produced this.

She's responsible for TLJ.

No way this is remotely a good story with any substance.
yea, i was like why does this last quarter of movie feel familiar? then you see the director did rogue 1, it's pretty much a space station rehash

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
yea, i was like why does this last quarter of movie feel familiar? then you see the director did rogue 1, it's pretty much a space station rehash

Not surprised 2 losers that were essentially fired from Lucas Film are collaborating.

I'm sure they had a lot to catch up on over the years.

spronk

FPS noob
saw half last night its definitely weird as fuck and the main character is badly miscast, I liked Denzels son in Ballers but thought he was pretty meh in Tenet and he seems in the wrong movie here. Shoulda been an asian dude like Simon Liu or the guy from Lost.

The story is kinda shit and the "America is evil! rawwwrr!" is hilariously over the top bad but the world building is very cool and interesting. Its different, not IP driven, and just weird sci fi so I can't hate it in the modern era of $300m cookie cutter design by committee bleh movies. Looks very, very cool too and has a huge cyberpunk / asian scifi feel to it thats neat.

Not a great sign that I was completely checked out halfway through but I will finish and would say its worth a watch for free at home for anyone who is really into scifi. It doesn't remind me of any other movie I've seen which is cool, but does have that Cloud Atlas, The Fountain, Valerian and 1000 Planets vibe of "this is bad but weird enough to keep watching".

Noah

Molten Core Raider
i was impressed with how stupid this movie was - SPOILERS

a super secure vault hacked by the cliche code hacker that can try every combination (and gets to lock in 1 digit at a time)

the entire US military has about 100 soldiers in total

the space base that has the super obvious light from above marking targets

the base is in space but the way it is portrayed in the movie you would think it is hovering 1000 feet above the target - if it was actually in space it would be very small if even perceptable at all from the ground

they destory the space base and act as if everyone is saved - somehow blowing up the base makes the US military forget where all the enemy bases were? the US doesnt have any other missles or military units whatsoever ?

• 1Like

Noah

Molten Core Raider
also i hate that scifi movies in general make robots have really shitty aim

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
definitely a movie that completely leaves your brain 5 mins after you watch

its a shame, the world building and "look and feel" of the movie is very cool but the story and writing and acting is incredibly terrible. Its like Walmart Great Value Avatar lol

also disappointed that there weren't any sex bots, if asians go hog wild with AI you fucking know the majority of bots would be sex bots

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pointless mess of a movie.

Hollywood has completely lost the ability to make a good movie.

• 1Like