The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
who cares man. poor people have little money. there are poor white people. wut about them. they don't have moeny either which means they can't have opportunity too. we are all in this together. black power unite with white power kkk.

EDIT i meant kk. not kkk.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
who cares man. poor people have little money. there are poor white people. wut about them. they don't have moeny either which means they can't have opportunity too. we are all in this together. black power unite with white power kkk.

EDIT i meant kk. not kkk.
"

Ask a brother who's been downsized if he's getting any deal
Or a white boy bustin ass til they put him in his grave
He ain't gotta be a black boy to be livin like a slave
Rich people have always stayed on top by dividing white people from colored people/ but white people got more in common with colored people then they do with rich people
we just gotta eliminate them. White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of 'em all/ All we need is a voluntary,free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction/ Everybody just gotta keep fuckin' everybody til they're all the same color"-bullworth.

Shit. That movie is 15 years old now.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm racist and it doesn't bother me to admit it. I judge initally based on race and stats show I will be right a huge percentage of the time and not judging could be catastrophic.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
how many racist does it take to eat a black baby.

EDIT: are we allowed to hate dune coons.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Can't say I care about the color of one's skin one fucking bit. Just don't tell me I need to care, either. Everyone's an asshole until proven otherwise. I'm not for any laws or programs that judge based on race either, whether good or bad. There's one thing that will end racism, which is probably the only thing that has worked so far, and that's education. New generations are being taught in a way that color doesn't come into play at all. I'd argue this is the only thing that has reduced racism to any degree in the past 30-40 years. It's not hate crime laws, it's not affirmative action, it's not checking privilege or white guilt, and sure as hell isn't Sharpton on his soapbox.

You keep shoving race down people's throats and eventually they are going to choose sides.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Seattle does it's part to fight misogyny AND racism by changing terms used bycity employees.

Brown Bag Lunch should now be called Sack Lunch (Brown is racial).

Freshman are now First Years

Journeymen are now Journey-level

Penmanship is now Handwriting.

Because all those terms were developed by the patriarchy and are evil, because the word man or men are in them. (Tyen was from Seattle right?)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can't say I care about the color of one's skin one fucking bit. Just don't tell me I need to care, either. Everyone's an asshole until proven otherwise. I'm not for any laws or programs that judge based on race either, whether good or bad. There's one thing that will end racism, which is probably the only thing that has worked so far, and that's education. New generations are being taught in a way that color doesn't come into play at all. I'd argue this is the only thing that has reduced racism to any degree in the past 30-40 years. It's not hate crime laws, it's not affirmative action, it's not checking privilege or white guilt, and sure as hell isn't Sharpton on his soapbox.

You keep shoving race down people's throats and eventually they are going to choose sides.
Honestly I don't hate all black people, and I don't hate black people because they're black. I hate idiots and pieces of shit that ruin my day when I go to walmart to buy some soda and have to deal with white/black/asian monkeys jumping around acting like they just graduated kindergarten. Just more often than not, it is the black people behaving badly. I'm sorry, it's not their race it's just the way a lot of them are.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Seattle does it's part to fight misogyny AND racism by changing terms used bycity employees.

Because all those terms were developed by the patriarchy and are evil, because the word man or men are in them. (Tyen was from Seattle right?)
rrr_img_39391.jpg

I think tyen is from portland.

Honestly I don't hate all black people, and I don't hate black people because they're black. I hate idiots and pieces of shit that ruin my day when I go to walmart to buy some soda and have to deal with white/black/asian monkeys jumping around acting like they just graduated kindergarten. Just more often than not, it is the black people behaving badly. I'm sorry, it's not their race it's just the way a lot of them are.
huehueheuheue

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Poverty in America is perpetuated by bad parenting. It's not a racial thing. If parents stay together and sacrifice for their children, the kids have a good chance of upward mobility. If parents abandon and neglect their kids in favor of substance abuse or other negative factors, they have a good chance of staying poor and raising kids that will be shitty parents just like they were. It's really about that simple. Race and racism aren't really much of a factor, but because of guilt over our past in America, we tend to make excuses for and give welfare to fucked up people, which does nothing to get them out of their perpetual shitty situation but really just allows it to continue.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Having lived and worked in poor white areas, I can say that race has very little to do with this (other than racism causing poor people with the same background to live near each other).

Poor people are poor for a reason. They suck at everything and then fail to teach their children anything.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

That's good ol' American Pussification right there.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
words hurt, bro. i will write an essay about the impact of words and it's effect to spread racism and misogyny. i am sure i can cuff up 1500 words.

maybe...tomorrow...maybe...

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I'm not racist, I'm ethnocentric, very big difference, but somehow lost today.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
you are contributing to racism by not participating in this discourse, kreugen. don't you know that you should speak against all the bad stuff in real life or we are just as guilty as those who do wrong? it's a vicious cycle of continuous social activism. step up your game, bro.

this is sarcasm. please note.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have zero white guilt. Come at me bro!

If I could go back in time and change things, I'd make it so we never had slaves in America to begin with. So many problems solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.