The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Don't forget the food!

Alright alright, you guys can have citizenship and the right to vote and all that if the General Tso's keeps coming

iannis

Musty Nester
I think I read that there are more Indian restaurants in London than any other style. Yum-yums. The women are hot too when they're young. I dunno wtf happens to them when they get old, though. Citation: Any Indian music video.

On Topic, kind of: Why is it that Americans predominantly used asians instead of AAs to build the railroads?
Russians are the same way. Even the ugly ones are cute until about 23, and then... boom. They turn into potato. I don't know why.

And we did use AA's. John Henry was a steel driving man. There were just more immigrant chinks that were willing to do it. Our domestics were all busy running to Chicago and other various points north. West was second best.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Asians opened up shops and did shit that white people didn't want to do. Laundry, Nail salons, convenience stores, and all these shits that lacked cultural appreciation but needed and wanted by the society. I think blacks did the same, by and large, but not in the scale of Asians.

Funny stuff. railroad companies had agents in Qing China to bring in Chinese workers. They had posters, campaign, and other means to employ Chinese labours. And Chinese wanted to get the fuck out of China because, well, it's fucking terrible if you are a peasant and a poor living in a city. You will earn multiple times overseas, so why the fuck not? there is a large segment of society in China that wanted to get out.

And what a great news for the employer. Bunch of non-English speaking labour that did not have any voting rights and/or means to mobilize labour unrest. Shit, and they are obedient too.

Qing China didn't have the same economic model that America had (capitalism) and avoided hiring labours to expand their production, which was one of the problems. they only hired their sons, daughters, relatives, etc. Basically, someone who they can pass on to....it's a tradition, I guess. There was this one film I saw where there was three people working in a textile factory. Old dude who owned the place, his cousin, and a girl who he bought. His cousin complained that he needed more labour and why not just expand. The old dude replied, "Why waste time training them when old ways work? Get back to work." I am sure it's more complex than that but I thought it captured Chinese attitude and/or Asian attitudes to labour in general back in 1800-1900.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Well, one reason I read, possibly among other factors, was cost (of course). Chinese and irish were cheap as hell, cheaper than using slaves, especially since the death rate of those working on the railroads was so high. Replacements were not easy to come by - the Irish and Chinese were flocking over.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_39470.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The historically black publication is dedicating its entire September issue to Trayvon Martin-a move that has some conservatives riled up. Allison Samuels asks,what's the big deal?

rrr_img_39680.jpg

ah you know it's all predicated on a lie but big whoop right? (trayvon martin family picture I have no problem with, the other 3 are opportunists going for easy money and credibility, or actually believe that zimmerman is a racist murderer and acting as useful idiot for somebody elses propaganda)

And something should have happened to spike lee for tweeting the (wrong) address of Zimmerman that wasn't right and was encouraging mob justice, but WHAT"S THE BIG DEAL?!? it's all just racist white people getting mad we all know Zimmerman was innocent.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I wonder what the "5 Ways to Stop Gun Violence" are. I like how it's set up like the "325 Ways to Please Your Man" headlines in the magazines in the check out lane

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
How cute, Trayvon brought his mom and dad back together...also opportunists. You think Fruit owned a suit before the trial? Paid for by the same fund that keeps flying Sharpton and Jackson anywhere there is racism to be promoted

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"5 ways to stop gun violence + repeal stand your ground". Really? Still haven't figured out this wasn't a stand your ground case? Fuck me.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dwayne Wade's fucking kids are named Zaire and Zion. Not only are they going to have to live with stupid names their whole lives, but they will always be last when things are done in alphabetical order in school.

Banal_sl

shitlord
Racial tension is the wool pulled over the eyes of the somnambulent public. The super wealthy corrupt our institutions and institute wage slavery with the soporifics of the American Dream, Freedom, and Security. The poor and middle class squabble amongst each other over the remaining scraps, too divided by social constructs, such as race, to recognize the true oppressor.

Banal_sl

shitlord
The myth of history persists in concert with the harsh reality of feudalism. The cartel of land is replaced by the cartel of ideas, even the means of control veiled behind the metaphor of money. The dissemination of untruth becomes the true currency as the value of productivity is obscured by the power holders with the honeypot of social conservatism. The inherent need of humanity for palatable and digestible world views facilitates the continuous theft of the multitude's life's work. It is a most sinister prestidigitation.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is pretty much the philosophy I hold to heart.
My all time favorite comedy bit. For some reason he was able to say that stuff without getting crucified by "black leaders" unlike Bill Cosby or other black people who dared to suggest that people take some personal responsibility for their position in life.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If you reply to a thread that starts with by discussing inequality suffered by African-Americans with a video of a white being attacked by 3 blacks = you're a racist.

Trying to justify your racism with videos and to show that whites are the victims = racist.

My own personal experience of racism here in the UK: last year assaulted and racially abused by a white colleague on the way back to a hotel from a work social function. Was witnessed by two white colleagues who both refused to give statements to the police. When reported to Directors of company they said they could not do anything as it was outside of work, even though they organised the event and paid for the alcohol which fuelled the assailants rage. Turning a blind eye = racist

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My all time favorite comedy bit. For some reason he was able to say that stuff without getting crucified by "black leaders" unlike Bill Cosby or other black people who dared to suggest that people take some personal responsibility for their position in life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakandans_vs._Black_People

The controversy caused by Rock's constant use of the word Wakandan led him to remove the piece from his act. In a 60 Minutes interview, Rock said, "By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will. 'Cos some people that were racist thought they had license to say American Inventor. So, I'm done with that routine."

Status
Not open for further replies.