The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure how to say this, but, I think I want Kerry Washington to sit on my face.

There it is.

iannis

Musty Nester
Hey! She's the girl from the TEEVEE.

You know who is also one fine ass high yellow princess? Tamara Taylor.

That woman is just good lookin.

iannis

Musty Nester
I generally don't like the lightskinned girls. If I'm gonna lust over a black girl, I want her to be fucking BLACK.

Dark as Midnight. An obsidian mirror into my soul. My hair cannot hide my secret pain.

But sometimes the lightskinned ones are just too impressive to pretend otherwise.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whats her face that plays Lana on Archer and used to do the Soup is probably the hottest black chick that has ever lived in the entire history of hot black chicks.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Whats her face that plays Lana on Archer and used to do the Soup is probably the hottest black chick that has ever lived in the entire history of hot black chicks.
Wut?

Miss-Fabulous-aaliyah-31078570-1597-2560.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can't see your picture bro. I blame the rickshaw. Fuckin rickshaw.

Muurloen

Bro, it is a picture of one sweetest brown sugars to ever walk this planet. Perhaps in a couple of hundreds years, an anthropologist will dig her up and to be cloned.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now I'm not saying that woman is not good looking, she is. Very much so. Would bang. But no way is she in the same league as Aisha Tyler bro. Not in my reality at least.

rrr_img_48815.jpg
rrr_img_48816.jpg

Muurloen

Well of course she isn't in anyone's current reality. Aaliyah is probably closer to this by now.

article-0-1377A9B7000005DC-902_468x344.jpg

Muurloen

*edit - Well of course.... Aaliyah isn't in anyone's current reality. She is probably closer to this by now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't even know who Aliyah is or was lol.

Speaking of dead bodies being excavated, I just sent off an application to a mortuary excavation project in Europe for next summer. Pretty excited.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
shit she died back in 2001. That was during my don't give a shit too busy getting high phase. I musta missed out on her entirely just like I did Everquest.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Make sure you apply to a few REU's as well. I was able to spend the summer in MT doing some awesome research relevant to my field. Made some excellent contacts, got lots of real world research experience, and got paid to hang out in one of the best summer vacation spots in America.

US NSF - REU - For Students

khalid

Unelected Mod
I just don't get the fascination with digging up bones. God just put them all there just to confuse anthropologists. What would be really interesting is if we had people willing to examine why God was so interested in confusing scientists. My guess is he failed college algebra.

Great work btw Hodj.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I get in, this'll be my second field school, but the fact that its a mortuary excavation makes it 100% in line with my personal interests, whereas the first field school I attended was more general archaeological methodology, but was also located like 30 miles from my house which made it ideal at the time.

Have to inquire about getting credit for this one but even if I can't (which I should be able to) I'm gonna do it. My osteology professor said her friend finished her dissertation while working at this field school and she works for JPAC now in Hawaii (the government bioarchaeology and forensics team that goes around and recovers the remains of lost soldiers and whatnot in foreign countries), which is kinda a big deal.

Seems like a really good opportunity.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Make sure you apply to a few REU's as well. I was able to spend the summer in MT doing some awesome research relevant to my field. Made some excellent contacts, got lots of real world research experience, and got paid to hang out in one of the best summer vacation spots in America.

US NSF - REU - For Students
There's a good chance I can get something like a good solid research paper out of this but definitely saving that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.