The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised I can not find that story on any other trustworthy news website such as the onion. Maybe the government is trying to keep this defeat low profile?

If only that happened in the UK, Cameron could have simply arrested all journalists and seized all servers to prevent further spreading of such bad news.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lamestream media is trying to block its escape from the US news-o-sphere!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Mikhail been MIA since he embarassed himself on Saturday. Just posting this as a reminder in case he returns in 6 months and tries to pretend he didn't disappear because he made an idiot of himself again.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Nobody knows because they both just fling shit at the wall and then declare themselves winner. Not a single line of text was read.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What's the tldr summary for this?
I posted a video of a bunch of Muslims in Norway saying that they weren't extremists because they all believed that stoning adulterers and homosexuals to death was the perfect punishment as laid out in the Quran by Allah.
Mikhail cried that I was lying, misrepresenting the video, and attempting to attack the Muslims for being darkies.
Mikhail was proven dumb and wrong, ran away and never came back.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Usually I tell Hodj that him claiming victory over an internet argument is like a chimp claiming victory from having the most shit to throw but yeah, that video ice burned Mikhail pretty bad.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
post-11363-Olivia-Wilde-clapping-gif-GfNg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.