The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Not the direction the powers at be want the community to move in. Adult discussion about real issues in today's society. (I was semi srs about my original post)

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_40132.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Making this thread rickshaw and taboo only makes me want to go have relations with a negress.

Taste like coco puffs. Take that, whitewash mods.

I'll do it too. I'll fucking do it.

The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why is Junkies Nation ownership afraid of blacks?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
That snickers is clearly shopped, way too smooth. In other news, Russell Simmons is doing the cause proud

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I have a dream, I have a dream that one day the overpowered N word will take it's place among Dago, DREAMER, Mic, Limey, Frog, Krowt, Bagel Eater, Faulty Armor, and chink -- as saturated and un-profound in utterance.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
That day will never be as long as white men forever chains them to the slavery of political and social expedience.

Black men will never find peace til he sees that he is a man. A man who has a voice. A voice that can discriminate against his own color, so as to free them from prejudice, hatred, bitterness, and entitlements.

To lift them from the cycles of poverty and self-loathing.

To build them from the sockets of entitlements.

To teach them that discrimination against American Inventor is for the betterment of mankind.

Until that day, that day when white men frees black men, we shall never use the word, "American Inventor."

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Jail-Breakers.png

I think squatting is the way to go, when you pick up the soap. Okay, I'm out for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.