The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakandans_vs._Black_People
The word wasn't really the point of the bit. Also, when he was on WTF with Marc Maron he said that bit is what made him a star.

Then again this bit is kind of contradicted by him shilling for Obama nowadays.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The myth of history persists in concert with the harsh reality of feudalism. The cartel of land is replaced by the cartel of ideas, even the means of control veiled behind the metaphor of money. The dissemination of untruth becomes the true currency as the value of productivity is obscured by the power holders with the honeypot of social conservatism. The inherent need of humanity for palatable and digestible world views facilitates the continuous theft of the multitude's life's work. It is a most sinister prestidigitation.
Yup, exactly. Racism is nothing but a curtain pulled over the real problem.

Das Kapital should replace every fucking history book in high school.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_39951.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm only against attitudes and actions,not races,sexual orientations or religions (even though i think religion is one more form to control your life and doesn't improve your life in any way)
racism,like religion or political ideologies,are used by some individuals to achieve their goals,even if it they need to use people's fears and misinformation for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.