The D&D thread

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
People are so sensitive lol. There's nothing racist about it.
Screenshot_20220905-125331_Firefox.jpg
images.jpg
images(1).jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What site do you feel has the best quality skinny minis?
These. Skinny Minis: A new type of miniature for tabletop RPGs The website really doesn't do the minis justice and obviously some are better than others given the fact that not all the art is created by one person. I personally despise the Dwarves, but maybe that's just me.

I wasn't aware of these minis when they ran their first Kickstarter, but I bought 3-4 of every mini they offered on the retail site. Last year they ran another Kickstarter and I ordered 4x of basically everything (except the non-binary, disabled hero, and faggoty looking rabbit-people sets). I haven't checked in awhile, but I think fulfillment on that is due in 2-3 months.

I also have two active subscriptions to their service that supplies new sets every month. The sets that get produced are voted on by the club members. The subscription is hit or miss because some of the shit people vote for is absolutely fucking moronic, but on the balance the results are pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
New group of players, second session. Gnome discovers a tome and reads it.

The DM then said, Is there anything else you do to the book?

Gnome player, "...I fuck the book?"

DM immediately blushes red (was not what he meant), gnome rolls nat20

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
New group of players, second session. Gnome discovers a tome and reads it.

The DM then said, Is there anything else you do to the book?

Gnome player, "...I fuck the book?"

DM immediately blushes red (was not what he meant), gnome rolls nat20
I would have described in great detail what happened. Also the bound tome was actually made from whatever skin of whatever a common monster is they will encounter and after he splooged in it the ink permanently stains his dick. If that monster can talk they will all know his full name and that he fucked a book, giving them bonuses to taunt and the like. “Oh look if it isn’t Coswald the book fucker...”

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Have the book give birth to the next big bad you guys will face down the road. Gnome you are my father!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If the monsters can’t talk or have a sub 3 int score I would just make one always seek him out and try to fuck him. Would be “terrible” if it was a slime or the like with engulf and or grab attacks.
Every 1d20 days to start then with each encounter lower the dice tier, then when down to 1d4 start adding additional numbers. Can be removed only by a high level remove curse with an expensive component. When things go south for the party the taunting would be glorious.
“You just had to fuck a book...”

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, which materials? I've got crates of 2nd and 3rd edition stuff.
Obviously, it greatly depends on what you have as some stuff was printed a lot more than others, but a lot of the boxed sets and hardbacks are between 2x and 10x their MSRP.