The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Azeth, stop fronting with these ridiculous Lifetime bets. We all remember you pussying out when we asked you for a bet that was actually reasonable.

Shall I link that conversation? or do you want to shut the fuck up now?
You can't be fucking serious. Stop posting forever

Burnem randomly challenged me to a lifetime ban bet on something I never even inferred. You are incapable of reading and may God have mercy on your soul

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grats Sut. With Brady, Manning and Rapeyburgers all old and broken down, the coming years should be a battle for AFC QB dominance between Tannehill and Flacco.
Heh.

eqvJrlU.png

Most important part of that is the chart Sut posted earlier of O-Lines. The Steelers O-Line was number 10. That's fucking insanity after the last 7 years of them being absolutely worthless. The Ben should have 4-5 more EAF seasons.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yes please post all relevant quotes and further prove you are the least intelligent person to ever use the internet
And done. What a pussy ass bitch..

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post981729

All I hear is you are to much of a pussy ass blow hard that doesn't have the courage of his convictions to bet on his team.
Look I don't do ban bets because I don't have confidence on who is going to win any given game, but don't go around calling people pussies if you're going to puss out minutes later.

I actually feel bad for engaging you in this retardation. I shouldn't fight with children or handicapped people, for that I'm sorry.

Column_sl

shitlord
I actually feel bad for engaging you in this retardation. I shouldn't fight with children or handicapped people, for that I'm sorry.
Whats awesome is I can just quote from that conversation as every reply to you haha

You run your mouth that I am going to lose my bet and that you will be happy to be rid of me, given the chance to make it permanent and you back out and try to change the bet to something regarding deflate gate instead of the outcome of the game, you are a gigantic fucking pussy who knows the patriots are going to lose and refuse to take the bet.
FYI you would have won the original bet, and lost the one you were negotiating for lmao

Column_sl

shitlord
You mean the one you try to weasle yourself into? ;}

The one you backed out on. The one that everyone called you a pussy for including Tuco. haha

Got to love the archives man

my favorite quote is of course,,

you cant type very fast, but what youre looking for is "no im a pussy i dont accept"

1. Azeth offers lifetime ban bet to merrith based on Merrith saying a 1 year suspension is doled out

2. Burnem counter offers lifetime ban bet to me based on the outcome of the game

3. Azeth says no because that has nothing to do with the original offer.

What aren't you getting? It's time to pick up a pistol Column and do the world a favor.

Column_sl

shitlord
hahaha, you so mad you got caught in your lies. At least you emulate your favorite sports personality.

Tuco lets rename this place Azethgate

so weird how forums work. you can actually just locate posts...
rrr_img_98074.jpg

^ thats the original bet.

ANNNNNNNNDDDD you're done. Buhbye bitch.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
so evidently Kraft and Goodell hugged it out and kraft will accept the punishment.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, this is worse than...what was that fuckers name that used to slobber all over Lebron's cock in the NBA thread?