The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Black Monday has come and gone and I forgot to make this thread again.

The Rams are going to avoid LA by winning the Superbowl with Jameis Winston next year.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Black Monday has come and gone and I forgot to make this thread again.

The Rams are going to avoid LA by winning the Superbowl with Jameis Winston next year.
Except the owner of the Rams is building a stadium in LA... which would seem to indicate they are moving there in a couple of years...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
DJ Fluker is being moved from tackle to guard at San Diego. I think this is a pretty good change. The guy was not really quick and so was not suited for rushing but is huge and would make a monstrous guard. I hope it works out .

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Except the owner of the Rams is building a stadium in LA... which would seem to indicate they are moving there in a couple of years...
I'll believe it when I see it. NFL owners have been using LA as leverage to make their home cities offer to pay more for stadium upgrades and such. LA is not the great market that people believe it to be just because it has a lot of people IMO.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
No. No see, the conspiracy I like best is that Khan and Kroenke are trading teams. The Jags go to LA, the Rams stay here. That kinda feels good to me, so I'm gonna go ahead and pretend like it is going to happen and remain willfully and completely care free and delusional about the entire thing.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'll believe it when I see it. NFL owners have been using LA as leverage to make their home cities offer to pay more for stadium upgrades and such. LA is not the great market that people believe it to be just because it has a lot of people IMO.
Not to mention that they supposedly want to build the stadium in Inglewood, which is a complete fucking shithole that makes Oakland look like Honolulu in comparison.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Joe Philbin will shatter expectations and lead the Dolphins to a 9-7 record, losing tiebreakers to the other 9-7 AFC teams(which will be San Diego, Kansas City, Cincinatti, Houston, Buffalo, and either Baltimore or Pittsburgh, depending on injuries.)Miami will only lose the last 3 of their 5 games to barely miss the playoffs which is an improvement.

Ryan Tannehill will continue to improve and put up 4500+ yards, and a 34/12 td/int ratio. This doesn't sound impressive until you hear that he was sacked 35+ times and the receivers finish top 5 in the league in dropped passes for the 3rd year in a row.

Somewhere between weeks 4-6 Miami will beat New England because Gronk had a cold, be 4-2, and people will start asking if they are legit again, forgetting that our head coach looks like a model train enthusiast with a basement filled with a little train town, and only gets mad when kids ask to play with his toy trains, to which he yells "THEY'RE NOT TOYS! "

Rerolled lock of the 2015 season: The 9-7 record means Sutekh will beat the Vegas odds of changing his avatar 8 times in a season due to avatar bets.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I just noticed all football threads are dallas cowboys threads. I am amused. My compliments to the chef.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Never forget.

Change the NBA thread to Dallas Cowboys Strip Club Bros then.
If I take it too far and fuck with thread titles from other sports (soccer isn't a sport so it's ok) then Tuco will probably come in and lay down the law or something.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals DC, Paul Guenther, called out Geno Atkins. Saying that he wasn't good and if he doesn't get back to pre-ACL tear quality we'll be looking for new interior rushers. Laying down the law.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
My team news a new fucking QB new Oline and some WR's. Chiefs always have one aspect that is good enough but never the other side. WEll, outside of the shitty ass Pioli era.

Owner just gives a fuck that the Chiefs are like the bengals, hitting that .500 give or take a few games and squeeking into the play offs. IF a coach can achieve that, they are happy. Stadium Sellouts

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels weird not having a reason to post in this thread after the playoffs have started. COWBOYS