The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cincinnati might as well be northern Kentucky and you know it!!!!

It really wasn't one of the better ones this year, but fuck you homer.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's the weakest one posted on here so far. I didn't feel bad once while reading it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah many of the points any Bengals fan would tell you. For the most part it was more truthful than hater. The entire time reading it I had a feeling of "Yes this is accurate" than "omg this biased fucker pisses me off."

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My last ten minutes:

"Oh yeah, there was a preseason game at noon, I should see if anyone got hurt.

Well, fuck."
Well, luckily McFatty always takes WRs with his first nine draft picks every year and Rogers can hit a paraplegic in double coverage. Jordy was the secret weapon, though, He burned some of the best cover guys in the league last year. This basically means we will win the division and crap out against the Roidhawks again, which is pretty much what was going to happen anyhow this year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah many of the points any Bengals fan would tell you. For the most part it was more truthful than hater. The entire time reading it I had a feeling of "Yes this is accurate" than "omg this biased fucker pisses me off."
I feel like the Redskins one was all truth. Doesn't make it any less horrific.

In fact, I feel like most of them are just calling out the teams on their shit. It's funny because it's true.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well, luckily McFatty always takes WRs with his first nine draft picks every year and Rogers can hit a paraplegic in double coverage. Jordy was the secret weapon, though, He burned some of the best cover guys in the league last year.This basically means we will win the division and crap out against the Roidhawks again, which is pretty much what was going to happen anyhow this year.
Looking forward to it!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
just imagine, if there was a 18 games season, it would start this week and we wouldn't be stuck with 2 more "who's-gonna-have-a-season-ending-injury" games

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's the weakest one posted on here so far. I didn't feel bad once while reading it.
So much sublimated butthurt. Don't worry you two would probably enjoy today's entry more:

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-su...ers-1725629956

The Steelers have maybe three good players, and they are all on offense. Every other piece of this team lands somewhere on the spectrum from "Amusingly Subpar" to "Neutron Star Made of Densely Packed Turds." The roster of no-name wild cards and septuagenarian holdovers is dwarfed in incompetence only by the oligarch ownership, the cap-clueless front office, and a coaching staff made entirely of dull platitudes. The Steelers seem to have a three-part strategy: (1) restructure every contract into a cap-consuming ouroboros; (2) have Antonio Brown; (3) close your eyes and hope the AFC North is bad enough that we get to lose another playoff game.

And through it all, the organization remains a fountain of utter bullshit, spouting retreads of the same "Steelers Football" brand language that rang true when it was a well-run perennial contender but is a bit hard to swallow in the wake of overlooked quarterback sex crimes, rampant personnel mismanagement, and perennial underachievement. But Steelers fans live by every word of it, because Steelers fans are the fucking worst.

Pick three insufferable fanbases. Let's say a Boston fan, a Philly fan, and a New York fan. I'd rather hang out with those three chumps than with three random Steelers fans. In the latter case, I wouldn't expect to make it five minutes before their constant complaints about Mike Tomlin descended into the ever-popular "I'm not racist, but..." format. I guess in defense of Steelers fans, having black men in charge of both our country and our football team is too much for their tiny Stegosaurus brains to process. If you ever get into a fight with a Steelers fan, just say "Obama is a great president, like Kordell Stewart was a great quarterback," and their head will literally explode.

The Steelers will not be good this year. But they will be infinitely better than these garbage fans deserve. And the worst part is, they'll probably still be decent enough that we won't notice what a gutter-traipsing sewer belch our team is. My strongest memory of the first Steelers game I ever attended (1996, age 9, against the Houston Oilers) is of the men's room at Three Rivers Stadium - loud, drunk yinzers peeing in troughs, in sinks, on themselves, chanting "Here we go, Steelers" and "If you shake it more than once, you're playing with it." That image will always represent this fanbase perfectly to me.

I love my city and I'm thankful for the sports successes we've had, but it embarrasses me every day to be associated with this seething latrine of a football community. An organization with a pretend moral compass that makes claim a proper way of doing things, and racist fans who eat up the bullshit and regurgitate it loudly to the masses, oblivious to their own terribleness...

You see where this is going, don't you? That's right. The Steelers are the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL.

Except the Cardinals field nine players on defense, and I don't think the Steelers have that many.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So sad....so accurate...

I'd rather hang out with those three chumps than with three random Steelers fans. In the latter case, I wouldn't expect to make it five minutes before their constant complaints about Mike Tomlin descended into the ever-popular "I'm not racist, but..." format.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So sad....so accurate...
I met Maurkice Pouncey at Sharky's in Latrobe a couple weeks ago. For someone who does ridiculous amounts of drugs and supports a murderer he was a cool dude. Came in at like 11PM to drink with some other linemen and took pictures and signed autographs for like 30 minutes.