The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 11

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Just reminding our passengers that while be might still be some distance from port if you wanna drop trou later you do need to get those picks in before we drop anchor.

into_port.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Pleasepleaseplease put Milana Vayntrub in hole #6
Newfound solidarity. I didn't recognize her as the AT&T advert chick at first. Never seen her in anything else. Looked her up and dang she is hot.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
It's not a bad week. I wouldn't mind Paula's greasy, racist, sausage fingers guiding my dong into her literal pie hole.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

Welcome back gals and gents for the conclusion of Round 11 here on the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Well the time has come to line up for the hole that you have previously chosen. Remember we have your selections recorded in the poll above, so no shuffling about once our celebrities have been assigned to their corresponding hole.

And now for this round's celebrities!

I have in my hand your hole assignments as determined by the Randomotron-5000. As I call your names please report to the following holes:

#1 Tami Donaldson

tami_donaldson.jpg

#2 Domino Presley

Domino_Presley.jpg

#3 Adele

adele.jpg

#4 Paula Deen

paula_deen.jpg

#5 Hayden Panettiere

hayden_panettiere.jpg

#6 Amber Heard

Amber_Heard.jpg

#7 Milana Vayntrub

Milana_Vayntrub.jpg

#8 Blake Lively

blake_lively.jpg

#9 Taylor Lautner

taylor_lautner.jpg

#10 Our Mystery Celebrity

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Paula Deen. Oh well, at least I dodged no 10. Holy hell that was a vile one, Royal Royal :D

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
#7 Milana Vayntrub, oh boy mystery was bad this time dodged a bullet with that one.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
OMG, I got Amber Heard! If this were real life, I would legit consider never having sex again just so that the last woman to ever touch my dick was her.

I don't know if I should just quit now and go out on the biggest win I could ever possibly hope for. I guess I should check the next round before making any hasty decisions, but man, unless Kate Beckinsale wants my cock, it really doesn't get much better than this.

Woohoo!

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
back on track with 8. Awesome mystery celeb though...heeey!!

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Royal Royal what did I do to you man? I was getting the shafts at the one hole, I move to the 10 hole and blamo you put beetlejuice on me. I remember one time I posted in the fsr without including a picture. Everytime someone posted tits for votes I did my part and voted. Hell I ain't even mad I didn't get my snuggie. Pretty sure I only negged one or two posts since I started lurking in 2003, so it can't be karma. What gives? Is my luck really that bad I can't have nice things on the Internet?

Imma let this dude suck my imaginary Internet dick, but I'm not happy about in the least. Rules are rules after all and we have to maintain order around here even at someone's elses expense.

I'm taking one for the team here bros... god speed to you all...

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
#1, Looks like a pro, too lazy to look her up, feeling good.

• 1Jew

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well, I was almost right about Domino Presley being #1. I don't know who Tami Donaldson is but i'll chalk it up as another win for #1.

• 1Jew

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well I don't think I will be able to eat for at least a week after feeling that on my dick. Oh #10 how you let me down this week.

*shudders*

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Adele ..coulda been worse. Bet she sucks a mean dick.

• 1Jew