The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 13

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Well gals and gents the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a talented tongue belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll insert your beaver basher and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Friday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Eliza Dushku

eliza_dushku.jpg

Katherine Lanasa

katherine_lanasa.jpg

Nick Nolte

nicknolte.jpg

Dora Madison Burge

dora_madison_burge.jpg

Kristen Schaal

Kristen_Schaal.jpg

Ricky Martin

Ricky_Martin1.png

Ashley Benson

Ashley_Benson.jpg

Katheryn Winnick

katheryn_winnick.jpg

Victoria Justice

Victoria_Justice_2.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
After getting Stacy last time I almost feel like quitting while I am ahead but going to roll the dice with number 10 again

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So many hotties. Bet Ricky gives the best head of them all tho.

I'm going to follow in my bro preacher's steps here and go for 10 again. *brofist*

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
to have a world first threesome gloryhole action with Ashley and Victoria I have to bring my A game.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh man, I really, really have a thing for Winnick, but objectively speaking I'd give my left nut for Eliza, Ashley, and Victoria too. No idea who Dora or Katherine are, but not gonna turn them down either. Only female I'd hate would be Kristen, because I really can't fucking stand her. Like, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up knowing it was her. But I overcame my hatred of her slightly in Gravity Falls because Mabel is awesome, and I didn't have to see her real face, so would it be sick if I tried to picture Mabel if I got her?! Yeah, thinking that is sick, so please don't give me her.

Good odds again this round, going to go with 6 and hope for Winnick, but 6/10 would be someone hotter than I've ever had IRL and wouldn't complain one bit. And as mentioned, Ricky probably sucks a mean dick and has soft lips, so not really a huge loss there either. Only one I'm really worried about is the mystery guest. Has to be a doozy this time around.

10-best-Katheryn-Winnick-Hot-hd-wallpapers-2.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
ONo idea who Dora or Katherine are, but not gonna turn them down either.

Katherine Lanasa is a TV actress. Recurring roles on Two and a Half Men and Longmire are probably her most high profile gigs, other than having been one of Dennis Hopper's wives.

Dora Madison Burge is also largely a TV actress. She was Becky Sproles in Friday Night Lights and Niki Walters in Dexter.

• 1Jew

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Voted #9. Come to me Victoria, Dora or Katherine (in that order). Past few rounds have been nothing but win for me.,

• 1Jew

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Oh man, I really, really have a thing for Winnick, but objectively speaking I'd give my left nut for Eliza, Ashley, and Victoria too. No idea who Dora or Katherine are, but not gonna turn them down either. Only female I'd hate would be Kristen, because I really can't fucking stand her. Like, I'm pretty sure I couldn't get it up knowing it was her. But I overcame my hatred of her slightly in Gravity Falls because Mabel is awesome, and I didn't have to see her real face, so would it be sick if I tried to picture Mabel if I got her?! Yeah, thinking that is sick, so please don't give me her.

Good odds again this round, going to go with 6 and hope for Winnick, but 6/10 would be someone hotter than I've ever had IRL and wouldn't complain one bit. And as mentioned, Ricky probably sucks a mean dick and has soft lips, so not really a huge loss there either. Only one I'm really worried about is the mystery guest. Has to be a doozy this time around.

View attachment 92354
too much fucking reasoning has gone into this. Just trust the hole

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
#5 again, Id bang the shit out of Victoria Justice

• 1Jew

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My number is whatever Katheryn is - nuff said, im not even giving a number b.c im just claiming that.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Voted 3. Knowing my luck tho i'll prolly get Nick Nolte or Ricky Martin... Sheeeeeeeeit!!!

• 1Jew

Wrathin3L

Peasant
I'd have no issues Hulking through that wall and taking Elizabeth three ways from Sunday, so three it is.

• 1Jew

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I'm aiming for Kristen Schaal cause even discount Lena Dunhams need love too. Honestly I don't know who half these people are but as long as I don't get Nick I think I could be happy no matter who is on the other end of the hole.

peakeye.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Like