The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 16

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

As you know by now the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a moist orafice belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll stick your nut butler and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Tuesday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Demi Moore

demi_moore.jpg

Niykee Heaton

Niykee_Heaton2.jpg

Mel Gibson

Mel_Gibson_01.jpg

Ashley Graham

ashley_graham.jpg

Petra Nemcova

Petra_Nemcova_2.jpg

Jessica Craf

Jessica_Craf_06.jpg

Richard Gere

richard_gere.jpg

Julianne Hough

julianne_hough.jpg

Vida Guerra

Vida_Guerra_2a.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So sad that I don't know who any of the women are (without Googling) except Demi Moore.

Here's hoping I get one of those young hotties with #6 again.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So sad that I don't know who any of the women are (without Googling) except Demi Moore.

You might recognize Vida Guerra from a gif that got a lot of run a few years back.

8a8fd_ORIG-ass_Vida_Guerra.gif

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Shit even the men are ok this go around. Ain't nobody saying no to my boy Mel or Richard.

Let's go 9

• 1Jew

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm in with my usual #3 and hoping I don't get Richard Gere. Don't wanna shove hamsters up my butt and all that.

• 1Jew

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I've gotta ride 8 again on this one but I might change it up in the future, honestly it doesn't matter what number I pick this round they are all winners! I'm sure Mel is the master of dirty talk and since I'm circumcised he won't bitch about calling me sugartits and Richard can rub hamsters on me for a unique experience.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Due to the presence of Mel Gibson i shall abstain from casting any vote that would potentially harm my frail mind.

But 4 it is, bc id still bang Demi

• 1Jew

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
I'd rather push the gerbils into Gere's ass with my tongue than have anything to do with that fat hambeast. Five is going to pay off again. No fat chicks

• 1Jew

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Niykee looks hot, but I'm game for Ashley even more. I'm a chubby chaser after all.

• 1Jew