The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 17 ~ October Surprise : Leaking Wicks~

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

And in this special round of The Dating Game we'll be celebrating our democratic process in action by inviting members of the political and media elites to join in our own little hanging of the chads. And we haven't forgotten to include some of the plebes who have made this election season all the more memorable.

As you know by now the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a pair of parted, quivering lips belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll slam your Ramburgler and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Friday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Megyn Kelly

megyn_kelly.jpg

Ann Coulter

mystery_Ann_Coulter.jpg

Ken Bone

ken_bone.jpg

Maria Bartiromo

maria_bartiromo.jpg

S.E. Cupp

se_cupp.jpg

Chesty McProtest

Shea_Boulevard_Jacinta_Gonzalez.jpg

Rachel Maddow

rachel_maddow.jpg

James Carville

james_carville.jpg

Hallie Jackson

hallie_jackson.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
I'd take James Carville or Ken Bone over Rachel Maddow. Some filth you just cannot wash off....

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Still going to run with 10, even though it has been tempting the last couple of rounds to change

Looking over the list I would say give me Chesty, kinda like that collar thing going on there

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
No real winners here, but I'm in this feast or famine.

Numero uno.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Two shitty competitions in a row, and not a great outlook this time around either, but here's hoping for SE. I've had a thing for her since Red Eye years ago. Wouldn't say no to Megyn Kelly either.

• 1Jew

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want to give Megyn another reason to talk shit about the plebs taking maternity leave once she is about to.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy crap, man. This is slim pickins. I'm sticking with #3, but if I get Coulter I may find you and hurt you.

• 1Jew

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Going with number 2

If someone gets Chesty McProtest . . . will she be umm bicycle locked onto that RV door, by the neck like that.

FYI: I'm actually asking for a friend of mine. He's into some weird stuff . . . but we all know someone like that, eh.

• 1Jew

Royal

Going with number 2

If someone gets Chesty McProtest . . . will she be umm bicycle locked onto that RV door, by the neck like that.

FYI: I'm actually asking for a friend of mine. He's into some weird stuff . . . but we all know someone like that, eh.

This is a perfectly reasonable request ... I mean inquiry.

So yes. Yes she will.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Royal

Holy crap, man. This is slim pickins. I'm sticking with #3, but if I get Coulter I may find you and hurt you.

That was one of the reasons I initially backed off of doing a politics round. It was proving kinda hard to fill it out with enough reasonably recognizable hots from that demo. But the last round was, quite frankly, loaded so it seemed like a good time to bring in a round that had a higher number of fair-to-middling types.

Besides that the thought of being able to make even some of the lower caliber talent shut the hell up for a bit has an allure all it's own.

• 1Brony
  • 1Jew