The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 21

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Well gals and gents the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a moist oralfice belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll deliver your baloney pony and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on wednesday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

John Travolta

John_Travolta.jpg

Sierra Egan

sierra_egan_skye.png

Taylor Momsen

taylor_momsen.jpg

Ellen Barkin

ellen_barkin.jpg

Mick Jager

mick_jager.jpg

Emma Watson

Emma_Watson.jpg

Russell Brand

Russell_Brand.jpg

Katya Henry

katya_henry.jpg

Leryn Franco

Leryn_Franco.png

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There is a lot not to like in this round. Katya or Leryn. Thank you sir, may I have another? #5 time to rebound.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Royal Royal Wait, that's the best photo of Sierra Skye you could find? Also, robotron better atone for his last 5 fucking draws and put Hermoine on the end of my dick.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Royal Royal Wait, that's the best photo of Sierra Skye you could find?

I threw this one together kinda quick and didn't do a lot of searching. I usually have both rounds for the week done ahead of time but between the election and the stack of Star Wars novels I got a in the mail a week ago today snuck up on me.

sierra-egan-in-hawaii.jpg

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Definitely hoping for Emma this time around, just because. Don't know who most of the rest of the hotties are, but my second choice is actually Taylor Momsen strictly because I kind of dig her voice (and she's good looking of course).

For those that don't know, she fronts The Pretty Reckless. And to make you feel really, really old and dirty, she was Cindy Lou Who in How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey.

cindyloupicmandy.jpg

vs.
(sorta NSFW, make sure you watch it far enough for the good part)

Here's hoping #6 gets back on track!

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine Taylor Momsen gives great head. After all, she's had plenty of practice blowing Hollywood honchos while high as a kite. All for that career, eh...

Titney, take me there

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I want experience...so Ellen is the best choice.

• 1Jew

PreacherX

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Staying true to 10 but geez

Been sucked off by Beetlejuice, Dracula and Machete and a chick that looks strangely like Wesley Crusher

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
This edition is like a minefield with a couple chests of gold in the middle. If Emma wasn't in this one I would abstain but gotta risk it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm in with 2.

TBH tho, Travolta is probably the best head you'll get out of this round. And that's sad =/

• 1Jew

Fadaar

That guy
Is this the post that finally brings Brittney out of retirement?

• 1Jew

Dalien

Registered Hodor
In at #2 again.

Man with that mouth I bet Mick Jagger could cover all 10 glory holes by himself.

• 1Jew

Royal

Is it wrong I hope to get Ellen Barkin?

No sir, not at all. She has that air of the knowing, seasoned vixen about her. Like she's been around the block enough times to show you some back alleyways that even if you have managed to stumble across them already you haven't traveled them often enough for them to become boring yet.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users