The Delicious Candy Thread

TJR

1566784579892.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm running for president on a single-issue platform of bringing back Altoid Sours.

Who's with me?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'm running for president on a single-issue platform of bringing back Altoid Sours.

Who's with me?

Considering they gave me ulcers?

Sure, why not. You planning on pulling a Lincoln in order to step down or no?

• 1Worf

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Lol.. this is a nice necro. I’m over here going through the first page reacting and then I see 2013… oof.

Im just glad Mamba’s and runts are on the first page. Those and Sweet Tarts (of any kind) are my favorites.

Dunno about Altoid Sours but the Icebreaker Sours (or knock offs) are very good. Altoids have that nice melt in your mouth type texture that I think would be great for a sour candy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Perfect time to Necro this thread. It's the season of Reese's peanut butter eggs, which is the ultimate form of Reese's cups.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Perfect time to Necro this thread. It's the season of Reese's peanut butter eggs, which is the ultimate form of Reese's cups.
Really, any non-standard Reese's...I think it's because the chocolate is even all the way around.

1648613237205.png

Best fucking candy bar.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Whats with all the salting of chocolate lately? I love sweet and sour, and even sweet and hot, but the salt just makes it taste so much worse, the fad needs to die.

Salted-Chocolate-Caramel-Bars-feature.jpg

• 6Like
  • 3Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 10 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Whats with all the salting of chocolate lately? I love sweet and sour, and even sweet and hot, but the salt just makes it taste so much worse, the fad needs to die.

Could not agree more, just fucking nasty
And whoever invented salted caramel should be shot, just gross.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

All chocolate is beautiful.

• 1Solidarity

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Reese's has me rustled. I'm not a big candy person, but every once in a while peanut butter cups are an indulgence.

They've reduced in size by about 30% and the chocolate they're using is waxier than before. The standard peanut buttercups used to have a nice bit of firmness that would crack in a satisfiable way when bitten, leaving the core of peanut butter with a upper and lower crust of chocolate. It simply doesn't work anymore.

The leftists have taken everything from us.

• 1Like