marshmallow-strawberries
IMG_1985a-510x652.jpg

Used to buy these for 2 cents a piece when I was a kid

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 153672

Friend brought me some of these from his recent trip to Japan. All I can say is NASTY, while another coworker liked them.
Most asian grocers import them from Japan, the popular flavors are green tea and strawberry,.
I shop at asian mom-n-pop markets a lot, their produce is far superior and cheaper than chains. I always grab a bag of these, they are so fucking good. You have to make sure they havent been on a shelf for 2 yrs, they get rock hard and awful.

IMG_0357_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg
Who the fuck eats white rabbit outside of Chinese New year?

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone remember these fucking things?

ring-pops-24ct-6.gif

These are awesome too.

71bHZO%2BujPL._SL1485_.jpg

My kids love those damn things and of course they now sell them in bulk UGH.

To me these are the only non chocolate candy I love and they are tits and ass as far as I'm concerned:

up0zeFl.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My kids love those damn things and of course they now sell them in bulk UGH.

To me these are the only non chocolate candy I love and they are tits and ass as far as I'm concerned:

up0zeFl.png

If you like gummy bears, you should try the gummy cherries. They're fuckin delicious. I'm the opposite, not a big chocolate fan, but love sweet/tart/gummy/chewy stuff.

0000243_cherries-double-cherry-250gm.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
They had Haribo Smurfs for a while after that movie came out. Those were fucking delish

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
My all time #1 favorite:

812370-2.jpg

A while back a few people were giving good reviews about a web site that sold bulk generic candies. Does anyone remember what that site was? I didn't really trust myself enough to order 5 pounds of peach rings, and the name of the store slipped my mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user