ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mentos.jpg

Mentos.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Not quite candy but you guys don't know how lucky you are. Small box of these babies cost imported $10 in the UK

rrr_img_22945.jpg

I would live on this shit.

rrr_img_22945.jpg

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have not tasted a white chocolate bar since that has been better then Nestle Alpine White Chocolate bar.

wbalp.jpg

default.jpg

wbalp.jpg

default.jpg

Erwick42_sl

shitlord
Everyone i mentioned these to think they were disgusting but i rather enjoyed them:

donutz-sm.jpg

also, every time i see one of these in a vending machine i am compelled to purchase it:

kitkatbk.jpg

other images that come up when google image searching for "Big Kat":
Kat0708_10.jpg

Kat-Von-D-with-Orby-por-Big-Boo-Des.jpg

big_kat dennings01.jpg

donutz-sm.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yeah, I used to wear the fuck out of my candy necklaces and smoke my candy cigarettes. The necklaces would last approximately 2 minutes before I just had a thin string around my neck.

rrr_img_23018.jpg

Eating these was a bitch, though. I could never get them off with my fingers so I'd mash the paper against my face and gnaw them off like some kind of feral beast. I swear the disfigured ones always tasted better.

rrr_img_23019.jpg

rrr_img_23018.jpg

rrr_img_23019.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

I have not tasted a white chocolate bar since that has been better then Nestle Alpine White Chocolate bar.

wbalp.jpg
Damn, I forgot about those things. I hated Dark and Milk Chocolate as a kid, so these were always a special treat. And no one online sells them.

Tummysticks

Lord Nagafen Raider
How have these little bastards not been mentioned yet? Occasionally you'll get one that is somehow 10x more sour than the others and start to tear up from the pain. It's like candy Russian roulette.

rrr_img_22921.jpg
It really is disappointing how hard these are to find nowadays.

In other news, I grew up on these and I order a bag every couple months. I'm the only person I know who has ever liked them and I hope I'm buying enough to keep the sweat shop that makes them in business.
Basically a watermelon jolly rancher covered in mexican chile powder.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Damn those Alpine white bars, those were so good.

and I remember shocktarts blowing out my pallete for several days.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Used to live a mile away where they made these in Chicago. Loved that smell.
rrr_img_22955.jpg
I bought a couple of those from a fundraiser recently. Holy shit have they gotten a LOT smaller since I was a kid. I swear they're half the size they used to be.

Here's a candy to eat with wine when you're feeling classy:

rrr_img_23174.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user