The Division 2

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
New season on the 12th. Its been a while for some fresh content. They have just been recycling old seasons up till now. Havent played this since a bit after the the New york expansion but kinda looking forward to it.

2 new high-end weapons: TKB-408 Assault Rifle and HK GR9 Light Machine Gun
Named versions of both: Kingbreaker and Dare, respectively
2 new Exotic weapons: Dread Edit (Exotic SVD Marksman Rifle) and Bluescreen (Exotic STONER Light Machine Gun)
1 new Exotic Mask: Catharsis
1 new Gear Set: Heartbreaker
1 new Brand Set: Uzina Getika
New season will not feature a new skill variant, final boss will feature an Exotic item instead

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So this game is broken on my PC. It keeps crashing after like 30-45min. Sometimes with an "oops Division 2 crashed" little pop up and others a BSOD and even a hard lock. Too bad cause I really wanted to play this game a bit.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So this game is broken on my PC. It keeps crashing after like 30-45min. Sometimes with an "oops Division 2 crashed" little pop up and others a BSOD and even a hard lock. Too bad cause I really wanted to play this game a bit.
if you have your graphics card OC'd I know it was REALLY touchy about it sometimes. DX12 could also be an issue as it was always kind of buggy/crash prone.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I couldn't use DX 12. Kept crashing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I tried both DX11 and 12, same shit and none of my shit is OC other than proc but that should not be an issue.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have i7 11700kf 3070 and 32gb ram, plus all the modern amenities like m2 ssd and other modern shit. Thsi game ran well on my old system never an issue, i5 9600k 1070 and 16 gb ram.

It was painful last night after getting to the first target on the new season and I tried 2 times and kept crashhing like 1/2 way through mission.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This game has any number of issues that can cause crashing. I crashed pretty often until I went to 2 sticks of ram from 4.

• 1Rustled
  • 1WTF

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
mkopec mkopec crashing issues made me load this up again.

image_2022-05-16_092819606.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
YEah thats great bro, I wish I could play for longer than 30 min. And no Im not removing ram sticks to get this POS to play lol.

Raes

Vyemm Raider

IIRC Div 2 or its anit-cheat is really sensitive to overlays. Like Afterburner, unless you put it in stealth mode.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Never really made it far in this game so I decided to try to push through during this gaming dry spell and I have to say the story elements are really eerie after all the covid nonsense, especially some of the recordings you pickup.

I wonder if this freaked any of the devs out.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never really made it far in this game so I decided to try to push through during this gaming dry spell and I have to say the story elements are really eerie after all the covid nonsense, especially some of the recordings you pickup.

I wonder if this freaked any of the devs out.
Ive been meaning to pick it back up - but I keep getting detoured by different games.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive been meaning to pick it back up - but I keep getting detoured by different games.
ITs fucking broken for whatever reason on my system. The only game that ive tried on it that literally shuts down my PC. I used to love coming back from time to time and just playing this game for a while. But then they broke it. They even added some new seasonal content this summer that I really wanted to sink my teeth into.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
ITs fucking broken for whatever reason on my system. The only game that ive tried on it that literally shuts down my PC. I used to love coming back from time to time and just playing this game for a while. But then they broke it. They even added some new seasonal content this summer that I really wanted to sink my teeth into.
Amd card I assume.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last time I tried to play, it ran like shit. It's performance has gotten worse and worse ever since warlords of new york came out.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I like this game in theory and I’ll load it up on occasion. It’s got a decent bit of cool stuff going for it.

The gearing is just a bit clunky / confusing which is a little bit of a turnoff for me. I get you can read a guide or watch a YouTube video on a specific build but it always seemed difficult-ish to get the gear you want. Maybe just didn’t play it enough. I am at max level with a gear build of maxed out +skill and mostly items with ability haste but never could really pull any other build together.

Also I never really made much use of the special weapons each (class?) has.

lots of confusing elements…I’ve played it maybe 4-5 hours in the past year.