The Division 2

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Came into div1 late but loved it. Debating on picking this up but not sure the difference between Standard and Gold edition. All year 1 content is free? Right? So what is the benefit of Gold edition?

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Came into div1 late but loved it. Debating on picking this up but not sure the difference between Standard and Gold edition. All year 1 content is free? Right? So what is the benefit of Gold edition?
You get early launch access, but standard launches tomorrow. The other benefit is you get year 1 pass for free which gives you: The Division 2 - Year 1 Pass

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

From what I gather, you get an extra 8 special missions or some shit and also get to unlock the lv 30 specializations right away at lv 30 instead of doing quests and shit to unlock them. Plus 7 days pre release on all the expansion stuff. Which im sure is important for those that are super into PVP or pushing PvE ladder, but for others not so much.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The specializations one is kind of a weird "perk" to me. It seems like you're paying to have less content.

I guess maybe if they're just insane grinds of resources or something completely unfun, but either way, that'd be like paying extra money to be level 30 and not do the main missions. Sure, I can see the appeal of that, but you're paying money to have less to do.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The specializations one is kind of a weird "perk" to me. It seems like you're paying to have less content.

I guess maybe if they're just insane grinds of resources or something completely unfun, but either way, that'd be like paying extra money to be level 30 and not do the main missions. Sure, I can see the appeal of that, but you're paying money to have less to do.

Like you said, it depends what the "less" is. if its some repeated shit, or grindy shit like running around acquiring all the mats to make the specialized gun, ill pass. I think at that point int he game you just want to be done and on to the item level loot grind and progressing through world tiers to get to the good shit. while story is cool and all, all the other stuff is just a stepping stone to get to the good shit.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah last night (Only made level 4) I was just going around enjoying the world actually. I do not think I am going to go blast rush up to 30 - just take my time and enjoy it. At some point I am sure I will just want to hit 30 and start the grind and events, but for right now (And most likely at least this entire weekend) I will want to have fun and relax :) I need to unlock Grace though to I can unlock Clans and accept the invite Gator Gator sent. Which mission unlocks Grace?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah last night (Only made level 4) I was just going around enjoying the world actually. I do not think I am going to go blast rush up to 30 - just take my time and enjoy it. At some point I am sure I will just want to hit 30 and start the grind and events, but for right now (And most likely at least this entire weekend) I will want to have fun and relax :) I need to unlock Grace though to I can unlock Clans and accept the invite Gator Gator sent. Which mission unlocks Grace?

I think the first settlement has like 4 main missions you need to run to unlock everyone. Not sure which one opens up who. Just run all 4 and you will be good to go.

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Which mission unlocks Grace?
I think the first settlement has like 4 main missions you need to run to unlock everyone. Not sure which one opens up who. Just run all 4 and you will be good to go.
I believe you have to run two main missions from the Theater settlement to unlock Grace. Third is Dark Zone. Fourth is the Firing Range.

• 1Like

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there anything I can do with excess materials? I am kinda happy with my current guns and I don't think I can even craft anything better than blue anyway.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there anything I can do with excess materials? I am kinda happy with m current guns and I don't think I can even craft anything better than blue anyway.
No. Armor is even worse while leveling because you can't craft branded items which automatically means all those blue recipes are worthless. You can either switch to selling instead of salvaging, or just not care about the common mats and salvage until you're full up on uncommons too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
spronk spronk is Gold worth it for the specs? How much more time is saved with that? If not much I'll go $60 but if were talking hours saved then count me in.

spronk

FPS noob
you get an exotic shotgun weapon from the start - lullaby - that lasts for a while, I'm not really clear whether gear scales with you as you level, it kinda seems like it. Thats about the only useful thing I've seen so far, everything else was costume shit i don't give a fuck about.

Sooo much loot rains down on you I'm not sure it really matters. You'll have access to all the season pass content 1 week early and you get 8 extra missions (whatever that means), I think if you like the game the extra $40 isn't too bad but I don't think its really necessary right away either. Play a week or two, if you love the world/gameplay then probably worth it, if you're bored after a week may as well save $40

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Fires of Heaven is up on pc. Its open invite for now. Just clicked random on the clan icon till one was decent. I will make a vetter one in a bit.

After 4 people join then we can start farming whatever the hell it is clans do.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably not a great idea to have a FOH clan, people here play for a week or two and then 90% of people stop playing and it becomes impossible to manage the clan (since usually the games like this don't have good clan tools).
Fires of Heaven is up on pc. Its open invite for now. Just clicked random on the clan icon till one was decent. I will make a vetter one in a bit.

After 4 people join then we can start farming whatever the hell it is clans do.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
browsing reddit waiting to play some more I came across couple things I hadn't seen here yet.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Today has been excruciating waiting. And really, my squad isn't playing until about 5pm PST tomorrow. Work's going to suck.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Tom Clancy's The Division® 22019-3-14-22-52-32.jpg

Lots of stuff to kill but 831k exp doesnt sound too bad!

• 1Like