The Division 2

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know if it's possible to get intel for the White House zone, like when you unlock a new safehouse and it shows you where all the SHD tech is? At first I just assumed there wasn't any in that area, but then I stumbled across one in the underground area where the elite chainsaw dude is. So now I'm wondering how many more there are in that area.

Crone

There's a streamer I follow, and they have a sweet group of guys that play Destiny, and kinda float to all the games, including Div 2. Will be joining up with them in terms of Clan.

It doesn't sound like there is a PC clan yet, and the Clan requirements seem outrageous. Should we all try and filter into 1 clan? What's max people per clan? Can anyone invite?

spronk

FPS noob
max is 50 per clan, its unique per console so you can't have pc and ps4 users combined in one clan. And yeah, you wanna max out your clan and have everyone playing since the weekly clan requirements are insane, like thousands of kills of stuff. Not sure what the rewards though are and if they are worth it.

Probably not a great idea to have a FOH clan, people here play for a week or two and then 90% of people stop playing and it becomes impossible to manage the clan (since usually the games like this don't have good clan tools).

Nija

<Silver Donator>
There are some little touches in this game that are exceptional. I only did one grouped mission last night, and yeah the warp to the mission start wasn't working. Instead I warped to a safe house near the mission, and while i was warping it was showing me the map. On the map you could see blue dots for your group members, that was updating in realtime, as they moved. So while you're loading you can see which direction your group is going and get an idea of how to orient yourself once you actually load. Really great feature.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Pro-tip for the projects: always keep at least 3 of each armor piece in your stash instead of dismantling everything right away. That has allowed me to complete every project within minutes of it being available.

If you fail a bounty, open your map and there's a bounties tab (R1 once or twice on PS4) where you can restart it.
I like that when you go to the projects person, and hit donate junk it only donates what they need. You don't lose out on stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You can also donate to your projects anywhere in the world. just click on your map and then click the little checkboard icon in the upper left. But in order to claim the projects and complete them you need to visit him/her/nonbinary in person.

• 2Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
OOOOh, its nice and crispy on the PC. I was getting solid 130FPS on my 1080p screen with a 1070, but I turned it down to cap it at 75. Because loading screens the frames would spike to 200+ and I was afraid of heat.

But there is the 100% cpu thing which my kid is getting on his i5 6600 with a 1070 as well, so I hope you dont get that bug.

I read that div 1 had the same bug and people were setting their affinity to only use 3 out of the 4 cores, but win 10 would not let me do this, I tried everything, even safe mode. I hope they fix this thing because his system is not that old.

From what I read it's Easy Anti Cheat that prevents you from fucking with the cores. Found this other fix on reddit, haven't tried it yet since I don't have early access.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
man i die so fucking much just doing basic ass shit, I just have a hard time telling where the fuck enemies are a lot of times. maybe I need to up my brightness or something, in the dark I can't see shit sometimes until its right up in my face.

If there is anything I need to put in the OP let me know and I'll drop it in the second post, like any clans and stuff like that

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ps Pro:

What are your HDR settings and anyone running OLED?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
If there is anything I need to put in the OP let me know and I'll drop it in the second post, like any clans and stuff like that
i started the PS4 clan: Fires of Heaven (FoH)

Ps Pro:
What are your HDR settings and anyone running OLED?
I think we have the same setup. I ended up turning up the brightness because everything seemed too dark. Changed brightness to 13, peak brightness to 800 and UI elements to 300.
I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with it though. Curious if anyone has something better

• 1Like

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
ooh AMDRewards key released and I am pre-loading...still can't play til the 15th it seems

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I caved and bought the standard edition. I got it from GMG for $52 and got a copy of Ghost Recon: Wildlands with it for free, too.

Until Friday.

• 1Like

Crone

My recommendations for skills would be fixer drone, revive hive (it auto-triggers if you get downed like the ultimate from Div 1), assault turret (if you really feel you need an offensive skill while leveling... I don't see the point though). My next pick is going to be oxidation chem launcher since I read that it pops enemies out of cover and the base CD is only 20 seconds. Then maybe the shield, though I've heard the one that you can use with a real gun is made of tissue paper and I'm not sure about killing shit with a pistol. Firefly seems shitty all around and pulse / seeker mine have been nerfed into the ground compared to Div 1 so those will be the last three I pick and then probably never use.
This tid bit here I came back to find , as I just loaded up the game.

Given I came back to search for it, might be a good piece for the front page? spronk spronk

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
man i die so fucking much just doing basic ass shit, I just have a hard time telling where the fuck enemies are a lot of times. maybe I need to up my brightness or something, in the dark I can't see shit sometimes until its right up in my face.

I played for four hours the other night, and my stoned as fuck ass couldn't kill the last guy at the end of the second mission after a few attempts. I have the wrong skills for solo and absolute garbage gear. I'm sure I'll make a lot more progress when it's not 4 fuckin AM

• 2Like