The Division 2

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
From the mobile browser, how do I open these spreads in new windows or link to friends?
Link in OP, second link in one of the replies.

Anyone else already getting no dyes from orange crates? I've only done a rotation on them 3 days in a row, am I really getting all dupes so quickly?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Anyone running into issues like this? Kinda just seems like this substation in this tunnel, specific seams that aren't loaded until you cross into them and it dumps everything behind you. Included resource monitor that''s open on the 2nd screen... doesn't seem to be resource related.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I just got a sniper rifle with First Blood on it and my dick got like 80% erect. Headshot damage first shot no matter what? yes pls

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone running into issues like this? Kinda just seems like this substation in this tunnel, specific seams that aren't loaded until you cross into them and it dumps everything behind you. Included resource monitor that''s open on the 2nd screen... doesn't seem to be resource related.

View attachment 199956

Had something similar to this down in one of the tunnel areas. Only happened in one specific room.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

This sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to play with some of you folks if'n I can figure out how to join the PC Clan. Buying it now!
I'm sure this is a silly question but is this a mic/teamspeak game?
By default push to talk is disabled, and it's default button is C. Have to go into audio settings and turn it on.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think the president was working with the black tusk. He got the cure for himself and his private army and intends to finish the job the plague started.

When we first met him he really seemed like a total asshole, so yeah him being with Black Tusk makes a lot of sense.

Just 'finished' the game at 30 and holy mother of end game content... My eyes just went wide at how amazing this concept is.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So those of you which played div 1, help me out here. this is what I came up with so far as my build.

It feels pretty good. The AR dmg is good, ive been soloing lv3 control points all evening. I can now burn down one of those elite heavy armored dudes in one clip with the 45% extra elite dmg. (the roaming ones)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Crone

Joined up with Jorren Jorren 's clan! Some legit fun guys to play with. Spent all night running through my story missions on world tier 4. Lol. So that's one way to carry friends or clan mates. As a lower level they won't be able to do much but they will get tons of kill experience. Went level 18-25 tonight.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
You PC dude's add me if you need another body, even though I haven't gotten the clan NPC yet.

dirkdonkeyroot is the uplay

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
joined the PC guild last night, and I'm pretty sure I hit 11 shortly before logging off. will be looking to group up once I hit 30, but will probably stick to solo until then. so far, I'm really digging this game

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My friend and I are still taking this slow, we're only 13-14 and still in the level 7-11 zone. :)

We keep getting distracted by events, and gathering resources. We just can't run pass a open doorway without going in and gathering everything. We try, but we just can't do it.

Even at this level gear makes a pretty big difference on missions. The difference that being able to 1 shot snipe enemies and requiring 2 shots makes a big difference as it taking 2 shots allow the rest so much time to flank you and makes everything so much harder.

Good thing I can't shoot the friendly NPC because I don't know how often I turn a corner and run into them and start shooting before I realize they are friendly. :)

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I had to force myself to bypass optional missions and ignore some stuff if I wanted the Story missions to be at all challenging (since they don't scale whereas the optional ones do).

I thought I was really OCD about picking shit up until I got the perk that gives you Sword of Omens style 'sight beyond sight' when you donate to a checkpoint. Suddenly the world was filled to the brim with tons of things to loot that I had completely missed!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well I listened to people saying not to do the side missions until later, but I guess I chose way too late because I had about 12+ that were not done when I got to WT1, so the suggestion of not doing them until later is false.

But its not a bad thing if you do so anyway because doing them in WT4 now its just another source of 450+ loot plus more shit to do.

The thing I would stress to you guys still leveling is not to update the workbench until you do all of the side missions and craft most of your attachment blueprints. Because if you do upgrade the bench, like I did several times without knowing, those same attachments now cost more to craft. Considerably more. So keep this in mind.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

So this review marks down this game because it does not have a message that guns are bad? WTF?

"Worse, it goes out of its way to say nothing. The result is that the only real message The Division 2 manages to impart is that guns will keep you safe. Despite the advertising campaign this is not a game about saving the soul of America, it's a game about the good guys with guns taking what they want from the bad guys with guns. "

And yeah, in a post apocalyptic setting like this one, where rabid drug induced mobs are running around, id rather have a gun to keep me safe, wouldn't you? I mean WTF?

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean, I guess these faggots would not be contempt unless every boss you fight would be a shade of orange with blonde hair screaming MAGA as he charges at you.

Realistically speaking, here in the US, in a situation like this, post apocalyptic, post viral outbreak, you bet your ass it would come down to who has the biggest gun. It would actually be far worse and far crueler than the game portrays. There would not be a slew of "agents" protecting colonies gathering food and water for them.

Im not sure what they really want this game to say. Guns are bad? As you slay shit out in a loot and shoot? From what I gathered this game pretty much shits on far right groups "true Sons" and far left groups, "the Hyenas" and everything in between.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

So this review marks down this game because it does not have a message that guns are bad? WTF?

"Worse, it goes out of its way to say nothing. The result is that the only real message The Division 2 manages to impart is that guns will keep you safe. Despite the advertising campaign this is not a game about saving the soul of America, it's a game about the good guys with guns taking what they want from the bad guys with guns. "

And yeah, in a post apocalyptic setting like this one, where rabid drug induced mobs are running around, id rather have a gun to keep me safe, wouldn't you? I mean WTF?

Fuck them. Dont even click on that shit.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users