The Division 2

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
BTW I soloed a tier 4 control point last night. It was close to settlement so it allowed me to respawn (after dying about 10 times) and quickly run back. Took about a hour. Spawned about 8-10 elites total with inital attack and then the counter attack not to mentuion the countless red bars and few purple bar dudes too.

The NPC leader dude that was supposed to be helping me I think died a total fo 4 times, lol. I had to keep rezzing his ass. Then the last boss was a fucking healer of all the things. What a pain in the ass. I had to equip my sniper and it literally took about 50 snipe shots (head and body) to finally down him. He also kept on trying to rezz some of his dudes too, lol.

So I got 4 lv 453 high end rewards and 1 high end mod. did not even look at the stuff, just logged off because it was 3AM.

Definitely the hardest thing I did in the game. They were not fucking around either. Once they aggroed me, they went after my ass. Chasing me down and shit.
Alert 1 is normal difficulty
Alert 2 is hard
Alert 3 is challenge
Alert 4 is heroic (which isn’t in the game yet for missions I believe?) and is supposed to be for when we’re WT5 geared.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh it was heroic allright. Didnt get shit for it though, although I did not check the stuff thoroughly. I was expecting some rare crafting blueprints or some shit.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Sounds like youre in the wrong place at wrong time, lol.

Yeah...was near a "door" they spawn out of.

Ok...I got to WT1. What is the most efficient way to up my gear score. Anyone have a good guide on upping your gear and what to look for? Been a couple years since I played D1.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Ok...I got to WT1. What is the most efficient way to up my gear score. Anyone have a good guide on upping your gear and what to look for? Been a couple years since I played D1.

Honestly it does nto take long to progress to tier 4. Do the invaded missions then do a few control points if youre still a bit shy of the 275 or whatever it is. Then do the stronghold and it automatically enters you into tier 2. Where you do the same shit, do another stronghold, then tier3, etc..

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Oh it was heroic allright. Didnt get shit for it though, although I did not check the stuff thoroughly. I was expecting some rare crafting blueprints or some shit.
I’m still trying to figure out where 7.62 mag extension comes from. I can’t find anyone saying that alert 3 gives these blueprints.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Honestly it does nto take long to progress to tier 4. Do the invaded missions then do a few control points if youre still a bit shy of the 275 or whatever it is. Then do the stronghold and it automatically enters you into tier 2. Where you do the same shit, do another stronghold, then tier3, etc..
Yeah, it’s not a really brutal grind. Loot falls on you while just doing anything like grabbing a few control points in between the 2 missions to unlock the strongholds.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I’m still trying to figure out where 7.62 mag extension comes from. I can’t find anyone saying that alert 3 gives these blueprints.

I think I saw that while mousing over my side missions last night trying to finish them all off. Ill get on tonight and post here what I find...

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

You can push them to +4 but I'm not sure it has any greater effect than +3 at the moment. And you're supposed to always get a BP if it's +3 or higher. Maybe check your crafter to see if you just missed the notification?
I think I saw that while mousing over my side missions last night trying to finish them all off. Ill get on tonight and post here what I find...
It's definitely not from a side mission or project.
Upon reaching World Tier 4 a new system opens up where you can raise the alert level of control points. Raise a control point to level 3 and then complete and you will be awarded a random weapon mod blueprint. After my 4th or 5th one last night I got lucky and received the Light Extended 7.62 magazine. It adds 30 rounds at the expense of 5% weapon damage. Alert 3 control points are no joke so you’ll want a group.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I’ve done all of them. I don’t have it I believe. There’s a 7.62 mag for the rifles, but all I’ve got for the assault rifles is a base 30 rounder with some other stat changes.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist

You can push them to +4 but I'm not sure it has any greater effect than +3 at the moment. And you're supposed to always get a BP if it's +3 or higher. Maybe check your crafter to see if you just missed the notification?

One guy says he got one after 15 control points. Guess I’ve got some grinding to do after I go rage at failing to do the hunters.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the world feels a lot more alive than Div 1. I love the random things that happen when you are running to objectives.....in Div 1 I would just match-make from the map, but this game rewards exploration. Funny seeing your NPC allies fighting off one of those juggernaught dudes. Also the SHD tech caches get a lot more complicated to find as you advance in areas, but it's cool, kinda like Zelda puzzles sometimes. Also I love the mini-bosses that drop the playing cards - I haven't spoilered it yet to look up where they all are, but I've found about 7 of them and I'm up to level 27.

Some of the missions were incredibly fun. Great settings. I don't want to spoil them for anyone who hasn't reached them yet, but just great set pieces and meaningful objectives.

DZ seems a lot easier to level than before. Right now DZ seems like a ghost town, but I'm sure that will change once I hit level 30.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I'm only up to level 15, but still having a blast. I love the locations.

Here's my hazmat cowboy - sing it to the tune of rhinestone cowboy. It's going to take A LOT for me to change up this outfit.

ung9QTKl.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

BP as in breastplate? Man it was so late last night I never paid attention to what I got, but definitely no blueprints, or maybe you get it at the reward on top of the screen like it shows up and I never noticed it?

Ill have to check tonite after work, maybe one did show up. I was figuring a "drop" not a notification, lol.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BP as in blueprint. I think it's a reward alongside the XP like the ones from completing a project and not something you have to pick up. I haven't seen a definitive list of endgame mods to know if there's any others as useful as the 7.62mm extended mag, but look for one at the crafter that you haven't built yet.

---------------

Regarding the talk of specs from a page back, I still think Sharpshooter is the best because of the headshot damage, reload speed, stability, digital scope mod (are either of the other specs' mods at all useful?), armor while in cover, and the ease of generating signature weapon ammo. The downsides are that This Is My Rifle doesn't give MMR damage as expected (bug?) just plain rifle damage, the armor kit perk sucks, I'd never even consider using the Tactician drone, and the 93R is broken (I assume all three specs' bonus sidearms are though...?).

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
This sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to play with some of you folks if'n I can figure out how to join the PC Clan. Buying it now!
I'm sure this is a silly question but is this a mic/teamspeak game?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

If you have money, go to a vendor and buy random shit to get your gear score up, run the missions and stronghold, rinse and repeat. Takes as little as 3 hours according to Marcosyle.