The Division 2

Hosix

All labs matter!
Yes. Bugged 1st npc. This is legit cool.

Edit...tried the suggested fixes for the bug. None worked. Da fuq

Last edited:

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yea a lot of people have this bug. Apparently there is a fix going out for it tonight at 3 am eastern

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ugh, same bug like WTF? Also fuck the start time on this game, it takes forever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yes. Bugged 1st npc. This is legit cool.

Edit...tried the suggested fixes for the bug. None worked. Da fuq
What are the work arounds for it?

edit...nm fast travel or relogging doesn't work for me

Last edited:

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't realize this dropped tonight. Didn't think it was till tomorrow. Time to download now I guess. Not going to get any real time in it till Friday anyway. FML

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Supposedly a patch tonight or tomorrow morning for that. I'm only just starting the download now.

Stuck at the Church npc, I'll wait till they fix this.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't realize this dropped tonight. Didn't think it was till tomorrow. Time to download now I guess. Not going to get any real time in it till Friday anyway. FML
Yea, I read March 3rd, or heard about that date somewhere so was expecting tomorrow, and now I'm on hotel internet trying to get 42gb downloaded. FML

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The work around was relogging until they talked to you, most of the instances were bugged or something. I had to relog like 8 times before they talked, and then I ported around to all 4 safe houses through my friend in that instance to start up on each npc. Pretty shit that these bugs still happen, because they've happened all the way back in div1. Also getting ui bugs like I can't see the info stats of my mask unless I'm in the safehouse. The recal menu is pretty washed out, can barely see it. Got stuck on a ladder and had to alt f4 out cause my menus weren't opening either, same bug they had a certain ladder in dc. They made secret rooms and shade tech puzzle like, mostly looking for the yellow power boxes. Overall the bugs were very minor other than the mute npc one, got to 38 with 2 zones cleared.

42GB Patch download

Edit: where the hell do you go in the third phase of that Kajika fight? (after pulling the second lever and your health drains away)?

NY looks amazing, btw. It just feels a bit weird after World Tier 5 and constant legs seeing green drops again. Loot is still a bit ... intransparent.

You go down to the ground level, the steam above drains your hitpoints and pulling the levers was to drain the water out. Was a pretty annoying fight.

Crone

I was gearscore 450 , and WT4 when I quit. Can I hop in, or do I need to boost myself to 500 gear score using the character boost?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You can still play as 450 and go through the nornal motions of progression or use a boost if you bought the expansion.

Crone

You can still play as 450 and go through the nornal motions of progression or use a boost if you bought the expansion.
Yea, have the expansion. That's my question, is can I do expansion content at 450, or do I need to be 500 to even kill shit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Best bet would just be to use the boost if you dont want to mess around getting to 500 on your own in world tier 4 then 5.

If you dont have time to play, just boost up and go roam around NY. Im not exactly sure on how the boost works and what sort of stuff it gives you.

Crone

Best bet would just be to use the boost if you dont want to mess around getting to 500 on your own in world tier 4 then 5.

If you dont have time to play, just boost up and go roam around NY. Im not exactly sure on how the boost works and what sort of stuff it gives you.
Yea, this answered my question. I didn't realize I had to be 500 in order to even progress, so I'll just boost myself.

Last edited:

Vorph

Wow. I expected some major changes, and that probably all my builds besides Hard Wired would be completely jacked by the revamp, but this is insane. It looks like practically everything I had was rerolled like it had just dropped, ~90% of my skill mods are missing and the ones I still have have completely different stats than they used to.

My old Hard Wired build does kind of work (better than just equipping random shit that drops at 31/32 anyway, though I should drop BTSU since they were nerfed to oblivion) but from what I understand that type of skill build got whacked a few months ago and in NY I'm getting a bad feeling like skill builds at 40 will be gutted back to the way they were at release. The skills do decent damage at least, but it seems like haste is going to be hard to come by and 'glass cannon' is a massive understatement.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Go ahead and hop in. Everything I had got rerolled and blue and purple level 31s already obseleted my GS 480-490 yellows. I'll just enjoy the leveling ride and won't bother relearning all the different systems again until 40.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user