The Division

Caliane

and the other online open world rpg fps mmo bbq.

very remarkable graphics. almost too good at times. I imagine not quite mmo to achieve it.
the damage to those cop cars is nuts.

this video has a number of things to note.

city seems open world.
they walk by an npc that is "red", with infection, and comment they can't heal her.
Rpg things. loot, skills, exp, aoe heal, "elite" mobs, etc.
inventory ui. which also looked too good to be true, for an mmo.
walk by an instance/dungeon or just a gate to another part of the instanced world. the construction site.
friend comes in and leaves in that flying thing. I think that was shown as a tablet during the conference.
very end, claim "other players" hostile party, and prepare for pvp. FFA or faction, dunno.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amazing graphics. Felt like being there. Have to check this one out just to explore the city.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It's minor and stupid but I liked how he shuts the door as he scoots by. It's little things like that that add so much to a game.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
not sure this is going to be a mmo. that map cant support more than a few hundred players at one time.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
We have HEX and Marvel Online threads in this subforum so why not, seems more MMO then those two. Cant watch the video at work though =/

Caliane

yeah. name the last mmos at all that had more then 100.
Even gw2 only had something like 200, maybe 250.

nvn doesn't. most mmos are instanced/sharded up the ass nowadays.

The lines between mmo and mp are blurred nowadays with many games.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah. name the last mmos at all that had more then 100.
Even gw2 only had something like 200, maybe 250.
well the difference with a game like nwn and gw2 is that they have caps on microzones in a larger map where as this game looks like its 1 giant zone of new york city.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Looks cool but is anyone else tired with how they are trying to force tablets into games. No one is ever going to want to be the tablet fag. In the end if that stuff ever gets used it will be by the same person playing the actual game

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Okay, that looks fucking amazing. Second most impressive thing I've seen from E3 after the PS4 reveal.

Caliane

Looks cool but is anyone else tired with how they are trying to force tablets into games. No one is ever going to want to be the tablet fag. In the end if that stuff ever gets used it will be by the same person playing the actual game
depends on how it plays out. but not really.

I mean look at neverwinter. being able to do crafting from the tablet, AH, etc is pretty awesome.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game looks amazing. Normally I don't go for fps type games but this looks like a must have.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I wouldn't mind the tablet thing if I could help my friends with that drone thing only, especially with how much down time I have at work. I'm just curious how it works.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This game looks amazing. The tablet thing could be interesting for little things like the drone, not sure for playing the full game though.

This and Destiny are looking amazing. I am not a huge fan of single player games any more, these 2 straddle just enough into the MMO genre to push my interest way high.

Naj_sl

shitlord
The only console exclusive game that really caught my eye at this E3. I might have to buy a PS4 just for this.