The Division

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
the damage to those cop cars is nuts.
It probably resets after a timer while no one's around...
they walk by an npc that is "red", with infection, and comment they can't heal her.
Background info. A plague is supposed to have swept everywhere using infected banknotes. (of course it's terrorists! We're talking Clancyverse, here)
inventory ui. which also looked too good to be true, for an mmo.
This has to be for PC. I will cry a million tears if it isn't.
Console-only (with tablet addition). I couldn't see a mention of PC version anywhere.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
First game this E3 that gives me that "Shut up and take my money" feeling. Amazing.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
This game is the first shooter in a long time to make me wanna drop money on it now! Last time I did that was SOCOM.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
The people talking over mics are terribly obvious that they're going through a script, but it would be hard to make an awesome demo without some amount of that, I guess. Looks like it has a lot of promise.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't get why multi-platform games don't bother including PC. Do they not like money?

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I don't get why multi-platform games don't bother including PC. Do they not like money?
Probably because PCs vary too much. With a console, everyone has the same specs so its easier to optimize for. The average PC gamers machine couldn't run the game most likely.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Looks amazing, I hope it comes for the pc cause I'm not buying a console, shooting games play better on a pc, if not then there's always Watch dogs I suppose.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I know this is just wishful thinking, but it would be really cool if you could use the Vita to log in away from home and fly the drone with your friends and still get some xp/rewards.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I know this is just wishful thinking, but it would be really cool if you could use the Vita to log in away from home and fly the drone with your friends and still get some xp/rewards.
Rumor is that Vita Remote Play is arequirementfrom Sony for all games, so... Not-so-wishful thinking.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
aren't like all ubisoft games ported to pc eventually?
Yeah, it's too much free money left on the table if they don't. Especially considering all 3 platforms will be x86 systems with similar graphics APIs.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Was the main reason I loved Alan Wake.
Yeah, the ferry in the beginning is taken straight from a place right down the road from where I grew up. They took tons and tons of pictures from the area and modeled their locations on the region.