U ever drink Baileys from a shoe?

rrr_img_60124.jpg

mmmm, creamy... baileys....

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
do you love me?

Mothalicka

Do you want to come to a club where people wee on eachother?

Make an assessment

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
How many of you underestimate Friday morning and think you can get fucked up on Thursday with no remorse? At least I got home before 11. Tomorrow is a WFH day. Nanobrew night.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
How many of you underestimate Friday morning and think you can get fucked up on Thursday with no remorse? At least I got home before 11. Tomorrow is a WFH day. Nanobrew night.
Ugh, me. I am sorta hammered right now and look forward to 5 hours from now when I work in -20 for 10 hours.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First time I've been able to drink since the creation of the thread. FYI....

If you can't out drink your girl it's time to drop her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yay booze. I think I was like you guys when I was 15 and could buy liquor legally in any supermarket. I have a glass of red wine every other week, maybe. Meh.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
rrr_img_60317.jpg

The day I discovered I could buy 2 1.18 litre bottles of 10.1% beer for 10 bucks was the day my life changed forever.

Fuck connoisseurs. Mo' booze, less moneh where it's at.

Anyone else notice if you drink and watch movies and shit you can get real drunk but if you drink and play video games you get less drunk because you gotta focus and be good in the game... I mean, you're less good than you would be if you weren't drinkin, but because you gotta pay attention you can't just give in to your drunkenness... or so it seems at least.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Anyone else notice if you drink and watch movies and shit you can get real drunk but if you drink and play video games you get less drunk because you gotta focus and be good in the game... I mean, you're less good than you would be if you weren't drinkin, but because you gotta pay attention you can't just give in to your drunkenness... or so it seems at least.
It's all about when you start whatever you're doing. I find that, especially when playing guitar, if I start the activity slightly before the alcohol, I can ride that shit out for hours. God forbid I've already had a couple drinks, I'm fucking useless.

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
I have noticed that. I have a tendency to get really drunk really quick if I am not engaged in some kind of activity (chatting, playing bags, etc.). Just because I am a antsy person and need to constantly be doing something, if I am not then I am always lifting the beer to my lips.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
For me it's all about if I'm eating or not. But I was thoroughly convinced not to drive buzzed the first time I played a FPS while drinking.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
HOMELESS BEER.

rrr_img_60317.jpg

The day I discovered I could buy 2 1.18 litre bottles of 10.1% beer for 10 bucks was the day my life changed forever.

Fuck connoisseurs. Mo' booze, less moneh where it's at.