THE Drunk Thread

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if you want to get really fucked up, be a juvenile diabetic, send your blood sugar up eating then satisfy your constant thirst.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
80% of my posts, especially those in the mmorpg forum, occur while drunk. This has been true for over a decade with fohguild.org included. In other words:

Cheers.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Notable drunk checking in:

My wife just yelled at me at me for smelling like a brewery after picking me up from my friend's house for the second time this week.

My friend and I split 2 growlers, 2 bottles of wine, and a fifth over the course of 6 hours. So, I'm not even that drunk.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
and suddenly I don't feel so bad about the 2 cocktails I have most nights.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's Friday and I plan on getting pretty drunk tonight! Cheers to you all!!

W

Wrathcaster

I've been doing a lot of gaming recording lately trying to get my new youtube channel going, and most of it has been DayZ. DayZ can be... frustrating, so I tend to drink quite a bit these days. I record in huge blocks, generally trying to catch everything. It is ridiculous how shitty the footage at the end gets. I'm not exactly one to drink a few beers and call it a night, so the last thirty minutes of recording is generally blackout-quality. The slurring and erratic mouse movements are just startling.

Silence_sl

shitlord
So...Linday Lohan and I are developing an app for iOS and Android. It's aimed at amorous inebriates, and built around the same idea as Tinder.

We've named it Bender.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
On a date last night, my x girlfriend asked me what I thought the pros and cons were of being in a relationship with her. After thinking about it, I told her it's just not going to work out. Tonight, I've had a few drinks and it's fantastic.

rrr_img_63765.jpg

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Either I'm drunk or I have a tumor pressing up against my brain's pleasure center, either way I feel great tonight

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tried: Last of the Oaxacans
1 part mezcal
1 part chartreuse
1 part maraschino liqueur
1 part lime juice
garnish with small piece of serrano pepper

it was good. drunk.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just got back from Oktoberfest and just wanted to say.... "ya'll Wakandans gay!"

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's already one drunk thread in the shaw. I totally forgot about this thread. I'll be posting in this thread later tonight.