THE Drunk Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Weird, did late 90s American pop music culture just live on forever and become perfected in Korea?

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Question: You're drunk, it's late, and youre in the south. What do you go eat?

1. What-a-burger
2. Waffle house
3. Taco bell
4. Guthries/Zaxbys

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
None of the above, you walk down the street until you find some bros grilling and go hang with a few 6 packs of beer under your arm and fuck one of their sisters

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Question: You're drunk, it's late, and youre in the south. What do you go eat?

1. What-a-burger
2. Waffle house
3. Taco bell
4. Guthries/Zaxbys
Whatever late night breakfast joint not named Waffle House is in your locale. They seem to vary from town to town.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cheers, my friends, Cheers! It's fucking Friday!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Bumping this old thread at 4am seems like a questionable choice. But ... drunk. I will admit that I was drunk when I did this. I'm so sorry

• 2Like
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 6 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
beer_98745.jpg

I love this stuff. Not sure where else you can get it besides the Jax area, but around here they sell it in Publix and WinnDixies

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need a few recommendations for a light beer, I used to only drink shots but it's started making me feel shitty even after just one. Been drinking Coors light and Miller light which taste good to me but beer drinkers say it's cow piss.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I need a few recommendations for a light beer, I used to only drink shots but it's started making me feel shitty even after just one. Been drinking Coors light and Miller light which taste good to me but beer drinkers say it's cow piss.

As an alcoholic, Miller or Coors are the go-to beers for when you want to down an infinite number. Miller is 4.2% abv, which most light beers are, and I easily finish a case on weekends. Regular Budweiser is 5.0%, but it's a pretty heavy beer for a pale lager. Bud Light is also 4.2%. You can also try Corona (4.5%), Stella Artois (5.0%), Asahi Dry (5.0%), Dos Equis (4.7%), Tecate, and like a million others. However, if you're looking for flavorful beer, that's really up to you to experiment and find out the *type* of beers that you like. Faggots will also go straight to Guinness as being the most "manly" of beers, or whatever the fuck, but the shit tastes like motor oil to me. I love a good stout, but Guinness is fucking awful. I also love super hoppy beers, but a lot of them can be fairly high in ABV for beer, and I've found I can't drink as many as I'd like, or as often as I'd like. They're usually 8-10%, but I've had some aged bottles that were up to 14%. "Session" IPA's are hoppy, but usually run in the 5.5-6.5 range, and you can have a few before feeling it.

I've ordered the below by relative intensity of flavor (YMMV):

Lager, basically water. Bud Light.
Pilsner, skunkier flavored similar to lager: Stella Artois, Miller Lite
Malt - a very heavy lager. Colt 45, Mickey's, Steel Reserve, lots of shit, white trash beers in this category.
Bocks - Shiner, Zeigenbock, hoppier lager.
Wheat - your Blue Moons and others where they put an orange slice on top.
Brown and Red Ales
Session IPA's: India Pale Ale "light"
India Pale Ale. Ales fermented with a shit ton of hops.
Stouts (Guinness type): Usually dark, almost black, tastes strongly of coffee or chocolate.

Last edited:

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
On an IPA kick this summer if I go th beer route, used to be a wheat in the past if not hanging with Jack primarily

Summer ale today randomly