the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
i have to live in fear. Every day I worry if I'll be fired. Every day I worry if I won't have a place to live. Every day I try to change things, I've been forced to write things about myself that are very personal. The longer you pretend not to know what I'm going through the worse it gets.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
you'll never know what it's like to have life and death dangled over your head like living is some kind of luxury reserved for people who've decided they deserve it more than I do.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
if you want to call me a troll go ahead, but that doesn't negate the fact that these things are happening to me in real life. The discrimination, my life being in danger, and the fact that I've tried talking to equal employment and nothing works.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I know the police read what I write. if you want to call me a troll go ahead, but that doesn't negate the fact that these things are happening to me in real life. The discrimination, my life being in danger, and the fact that I've tried talking to equal employment and nothing works.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
you made the mistake of thinking that I couldn't fight back against you. you're still trying to make that a possibility.
I know the police read what I write. if you want to call me a troll go ahead, but that doesn't negate the fact that these things are happening to me in real life. The discrimination, my life being in danger, and the fact that I've tried talking to equal employment and nothing works.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Maybe it is time for Utnayan to conduct a F-14 strike and end Diazepanes misery.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
if you want to call me a troll go ahead, but that doesn't negate the fact that these things are happening to me in real life. The discrimination, my life being in danger, and the fact that I've tried talking to equal employment and nothing works.
How do you know the police read what you write?

How are you being discriminated against?

How is your life in danger?

Why does the fact that you've already talked to equal employment (whatever that means) and they shut you down not give you pause to think you're just a little bit insane, and creating all of this out of nothing?

Just wondering.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Don't prod the crazy. Just sit back and laugh at it while it argues with itself.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
How do you know the police read what you write?
they think I'm a terrorist threat

How are you being discriminated against?
reduced hours at work, and being lied to and singled out by managers even though I do a good job.

How is your life in danger?
police want to kill me.

Why does the fact that you've already talked to equal employment (whatever that means) and they shut you down not give you pause to think you're just a little bit insane, and creating all of this out of nothing?
They didn't shut me down, they had better listen or else the entire system is corrupt.

I complained about sexual harassment and the person I was working for told me that it sounded like paranoid schizophrenia. So if you call me insane then you're just discriminating against me.

Just wondering.
if you're still wondering then you're just part of the problem.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
so i go to work because my manager said to come in today and the shipping/receiving guy immediately says that he doesnt need me there, claiming that my manager tild him that if he has a problem with anyone that he could send them home. i told him that he was creating a problem out of nothing and he said i have a bad attitude. he just doesnt like me, and chose to single me out. its just another example of discrimination.
But did he cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.