the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Scapegoating (from the verb "to scapegoat") is the practice of singling out any party for unmerited negative treatment or blame as a scapegoat.[1] Scapegoating may be conducted by individuals against individuals (e.g. "he did it, not me!"), individuals against groups (e.g., "I couldn't see anything because of all the tall people"), groups against individuals (e.g., "Jane was the reason our team didn't win"), and groups against groups.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Unwanted thoughts and feelings can be unconsciously projected onto another who becomes a scapegoat for one's own problems. This concept can be extended to projection by groups. In this case the chosen individual, or group, becomes the scapegoat for the group's problems. "Political agitation in all countries is full of such projections, just as much as the backyard gossip of little groups and individuals."[3] Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung considered indeed that "there must be some people who behave in the wrong way; they act as scapegoats and objects of interest for the normal ones".[4]

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I think I have every right to be angry. If someone is apart of the mob then I'm just acting out of self defense, because theyre literally killing me by denying me my civil rights, and I have no choice but to defend myself with violence if necessary.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
if someone is apart of the group of vigilantes who are opposing me, theyre literally killing me by denying me my civil rights, and i have no choice but to defend myself with violence if necessary.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
or, in my irrational state, due to the extreme levels of torture inflicted on me by society, i may not know when violence is necessary, because my actions are spawned by reactions to terror.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
if someone is apart of the group of vigilantes who are opposing me, theyre literally killing me by denying me my civil rights, and i have no choice but to defend myself with violence if necessary, and, in my irrational state, due to the extreme levels of torture inflicted on me by society, i may not know when violence is necessary, because my actions are spawned by reactions to terror.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
hats why society needs me to be jealous so badly, it's just a scapegoat, theyre using anything i might be jealous of as a scapegoat for what's really happening, a city wide effort to deny me my civil rights.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
thats why society needs me to be jealous so badly, it's just a scapegoat, theyre using anything i might be jealous of as a scapegoat for what's really happening, a city wide effort to deny me my civil rights.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
if someone is apart of the group of vigilantes who are opposing me, theyre literally killing me by denying me my civil rights, and i have no choice but to defend myself with violence if necessary, and, in my irrational state, due to the extreme levels of torture inflicted on me by society, i may not know when violence is necessary, because my actions are spawned by reactions to terror. thats why society needs me to be jealous so badly, it's just a scapegoat, theyre using anything i might be jealous of as a scapegoat for what's really happening, a city wide effort to deny me my civil rights.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Lets say that you are completely right in every assertion you are making (I have no idea what those are but..).
What do you do to move on from this fixation before it levels what's left of your sanity?
Take note that you are at the page after page of replying to yourself stage of losing it.
Good luck!

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
omfg that seems to have worked. I dunno if I should apologize to you folks or self congratulate.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Diazepane, might I suggest running from some police this weekend?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
omfg that seems to have worked. I dunno if I should apologize to you folks or self congratulate.
It was like 15 days or something before he came back to shit post in the shaw again last time.

Don't count your crazy shitposting in the rickshaw chickens before they hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.