the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
you can keep going to starbucks all you like, but being from seattle, i would say that it would be illegal to keep doing it. i would totally do everything in my power, or try and get the support of those who see things my way to totally destroy your way of life.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
i mean if i could have anything right now i think id like to know where your loyalty lies and what youve done to keep drinking that starbucks. id ask people who see it my way to bring the truth to light about this illegal travesty.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
and id like to know as well what is it that makes you so smug and feel so pretty after drinking that starbucks. especially lately since its so sunny. these are things i believe only the conpetition can tell me, since after i find out i can accurately deduce how to go about halting the starbucks reich.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
i think that if you do win and you keep drinking starbucks, it will only give them incentive to keep expanding their influence, and then what chance does the off brand have? almost none. that means that convenience will win over whats right or good.

Status
Not open for further replies.